• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

COUNTY KNIFE STORE (Intercourse, PA

I have been there a few times. Great place to browse, but the prices are silly high. Never bought anything though. The town is a great place to visit.

Never been to that particular store so I can't speak to it itself ... but if you are local or go often to a privately owned store like that ... I've found a few conversations and return trips can make it so that you can usually cut a good deal off any "sticker" price on guns or knives.

But each store is different. And as someone mentioned a lot of smaller gun/knife stores get many window shoppers. And many customers don't like pushy sales help so they do usually ask once and then wait on the customer to initiate further assistance if wanted.

Never been to that particular store so I can't speak to it itself ... but if you are local or go often to a privately owned store like that ... I've found a few conversations and return trips can make it so that you can usually cut a good deal off any "sticker" price on guns or knives.

But each store is different. And as someone mentioned a lot of smaller gun/knife stores get many window shoppers. And many customers don't like pushy sales help so they do usually ask once and then wait on the customer to initiate further assistance if wanted.

He doesn't do deals or breaks AFIK. He's patient and gets a lot of tourist in the tax bracket where MSRP is not high and they want something to show off back home. The store is attached to his house, so overhead is controlled.

If you go to Intercourse and are a knfeknut, visit the American Military Edged Weponry Museum. It's cool and they sell spent Battle of Gettysburg bullets gathered from a farm near Gettysburg park.

https://www.discoverlancaster.com/directory/american-military-edged-weaponry-museum/

He doesn't do deals or breaks AFIK. He's patient and gets a lot of tourist in the tax bracket where MSRP is not high and they want something to show off back home. The store is attached to his house, so overhead is controlled.

If you go to Intercourse and are a knfeknut, visit the American Military Edged Weponry Museum. It's cool and they sell spent Battle of Gettysburg bullets gathered from a farm near Gettysburg park.

https://www.discoverlancaster.com/directory/american-military-edged-weaponry-museum/

Big plus one for the museum. Fascinating stuff. Especially if your a lover of blades.

In regards to the Knife store....I have been in there a few times. They always had a great selection for a Brick and Mortar. One of the best I've seen in that area of the state. I don't mind supporting a local business. "IF" they will be reasonable with their pricing. All I could remember was at least MSRP. I'm not made of money. So big pass.

Well I got a new discontinued William Henry Evolution for MSRP from Country Knives. Old design, but $180 for a William Henry knife with a Moki ground blade and sheath was a fine deal for me.

Back