CPK and Archery

we have the Carothers and Guns thread, so why not a CPK and Bows thread? :)
hopefully im not the only one that will post here. hahah.

IGyYTVzh.jpg

oUbcP1Ih.jpg

4ju2YRMh.jpg

Sadly, I keep my bows at our hunting cabin. A recurve my great uncle used to own and a Hoyt I've owned for over 20 years. I think the recurve is a Bear? Can't remember at the moment.

I've got a PVC bow a friend on here sent me. I'll see it I can track it down tomorrow and snap a pic. :)

Look at the exotic rocks in this thread.

Wait. What Grenock? Almost....Thats my sons (he is 7) bow. Total awesomness. I wish i could shoot a bow. I could display more class 3 firearm exoticness. Thats for a diff thread. Haha. Problem is i only have 1 CPK knife. Really like the ghost scales.
That is awesome that you have your son shooting at that age. I hope he is able to stick with it his whole life. Don't put too much into what I say in this thread. I am a recovered contraption shooter and am now a reborn traditional snob. I just like giving the wheelie guys the business.

That is awesome that you have your son shooting at that age. I hope he is able to stick with it his whole life. Don't put too much into what I say in this thread. I am a recovered contraption shooter and am now a reborn traditional snob. I just like giving the wheelie guys the business.
Don't put too much into what I say in this thread
We Never Do;)PUMPKIN:D:p
logo.png

Back