CPK Boot Daggers

This knife really needs to be put into regular production with a pre order.. It has to be the finest boot knife I’ve ever seen. Although I carried a little gerber boot knife for a long time when I was younger and I thought that was a decent knife. But I’m older and wiser now. This knife is perfect.

This knife really needs to be put into regular production with a pre order.. It has to be the finest boot knife I’ve ever seen. Although I carried a little gerber boot knife for a long time when I was younger and I thought that was a decent knife. But I’m older and wiser now. This knife is perfect.
Sort of agreed, I like the fact that it is hard to obtain, but I also dont want to feel like a dick if I try for a second one.

Anybody actually put this to use as intended, in their boot yet? (Besides WValtakis WValtakis crazy, novelty moccasins, I mean. Sorry chip.)

I'm waiting on a sheath to get the boot carry sorted out. The USPS has it in transit, otherwise it would be done.
My wife really wants to steal this one from me but she wants someone to build a sheath into her uggs, which i am not pursuing...

Anybody actually put this to use as intended, in their boot yet? (Besides WValtakis WValtakis crazy, novelty moccasins, I mean. Sorry chip.)

I'm waiting on a sheath to get the boot carry sorted out. The USPS has it in transit, otherwise it would be done.

My wife really wants to steal this one from me but she wants someone to build a sheath into her uggs, which i am not pursuing...

It's ok, I know you guys are just jealous;)

I actually like your boots, I just dont want to give my wife my dagger:D
She has ALL the daggers :( Technically the Randall, D'Holder and Darryl Hibben behind it are mine but you know how marriage be;) Incidentally, that Hibben boot dagger in the back is the first custom I ever bought, straight from Darryl at the Guild show in '93 as an annoying 14 year old kid who was into knives.

20201221_192620.jpg

Jeez...I need to clean the case:eek::oops:

She has ALL the daggers :( Technically the Randall, D'Holder and Darryl Hibben behind it are mine but you know how marriage be;) Incidentally, that Hibben boot dagger in the back is the first custom I ever bought, straight from Darryl at the Guild show in '93 as an annoying 14 year old kid who was into knives.

View attachment 1477761

Jeez...I need to clean the case:eek::oops:
Goddamn! I need more knives!
(I'm makin' them as fast as I can...)

This makes sense. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to integrate with a belt hole or something.
Nah but they work well with a frog, like a short leather sleeve that fits over the sheath and has a notch to catch the button, and you can attach a drop loop or whatever you like that way

Man, you should try and develop a nice roll of fat to clamp onto a sheath with, and call it a fat frog

Last edited:
Sam Browne stud and frog from Rowe’s Leather
x2BwbhA.jpg

6D2MMdp.jpg

Sadly this is quite a trend right now. All of them but one shipped the same day and at least 5-6 are still in transit. :(:poop:

Finally an update (hasn't been one since the 8th)! Reached Providence RI today, which is like 20min away, so hopefully it will show up tomorrow, or Saturday.

Last edited:
Back