CPK Boot Daggers

(Since the boot dagger comments are strewn all over the place, here's a thread to consolidate the discussion...)

The Boot Dagger seems like Nathan just came up with a resourceful use of some scrap falloff of a larger knife blank.

Now, most knife makers with a useful chunk of scrap on their hands would throw an edge on one part and contour the handle a little bit, drill a few holes, slap on scales and, "Voila! Neck knife!"

But Nathan ain't "most makers", is he?

I bet this will be the most thought out boot knife, with actual, purposeful design features, handle ergo's, and blade geometry the likes of which have never been seen in a boot knife before. This thing's gonna be good!

I'll just say this now - this thread is useless without photos (Looking at you, Nathan o_O)

This is awesome - I'd love to see one offered with a sub 4" blade to make it more EDC friendly. There are plenty of daggers on the market with 4"+ blades but they aren't as carry friendly. Many people overlook the benefits of a dagger for EDC use. You double the cutting edge and can use different edge geometry for different types of cutting, much like a double bit axe. I'm in regardless though :D

This is awesome - I'd love to see one offered with a sub 4" blade to make it more EDC friendly. There are plenty of daggers on the market with 4"+ blades but they aren't as carry friendly. Many people overlook the benefits of a dagger for EDC use. You double the cutting edge and can use different edge geometry for different types of cutting, much like a double bit axe. I'm in regardless though :D
That's good, because I'm sure some of us are going to need sheaths for the dagger to match our K18s;)

Back