CPK Pet Thread

^^^Pretty Pup:thumbsup:

He’s still a chicken though lol. Last night I had him out and being he’s little he goes in front yard. As we have coyotes running about out back, seldom come close but not taking that chance. So anyways I hear him go ape :poop: !!! I jump out my front door his hair is up tail straight back poised and ready !!! I’m like now what ?!?!? It’s a dang rabbit lmao, first one he’s ever seen. It was hysterical to see him all worked up lol. Wish I had a picture :-(
Anyways thought I’d share :)

I miss my old buddy Thunder. There could be a whole pile of half-grown pups crawling over him, in and out of his feed bowl, whatever, with never a growl. Unsnap him in the hills though and look out :) I also miss the way my kids would call for him when they were little. Pretty sure the old boy thought his name was 'Funda!!' :D

1UXJIXN.jpg

^^^^That is a beautiful and Working Dog Dave:thumbsup:

Thanks Tom. He had some wheels on him for sure :) Probably not many folks here that follow hound bloodlines, but he was a direct son of a well-known competition dog in the coonhound world, named Noctural Nailor, and one of the most pleasant all-around dogs that we've been blessed with.

Back