CPK Pet Thread

mMpnst5.jpg

I lost this sweet little girl to cancer on Monday morning. It's been a rough few days but she's pain free and in a better place now! RIP Loca

A very, very tough thing to let go when they give you nothing but love, affection, fidelity and loyalty. All of us pet lovers, whether canine or feline (in my case, one of each critters) share your loss.

I think that the regulars are already familiar with my GSD Livvie, but there's another (this far anonymous) critter in the House! This Kitty is going to be 13 YO in a few days and has spent all his life around dogs. Truffles thinks that he's a dog too but one which can't bark! He was a runt and "grew" to be only 9 lb. soaking wet. However there's a pecking order at Unc. Matty's house and since our Yorkie was put to sleep almost a year ago, the Kitty is now on top of that order. It's really funny how this 9 lb. bundle of cuteness intimidates my almost 90 lb. GSD when she tries to stick her nose where it doesn't belong (the cat's bunghole!) :D

DiC7Ygv.jpg

Last edited:
I think that the regulars are already familiar with my GSD Livvie, but there's another (this far anonymous) critter in the House! This Kitty is going to be 13 YO in a few days and has spent all his life around dogs. Truffles thinks that he's a dog too but one which can't bark! He was a runt and "grew" to be only 9 lb. soaking wet. However there's a pecking order at Unc. Matty's house and since our Yorkie was put to sleep almost a year ago, the Kitty is now on top of that order. It's really funny how this 9 lb. bundle of cuteness intimidates my almost 90 lb. GSD when she tries to stick her nose where it doesn't belong (the cat's bunghole!) :D

DiC7Ygv.jpg

That’s great :) Wow he looks soooo serious in that pic !! He looks like a BOSS !! :)

Back