CPK Pet Thread

eqYoVFo.jpg
Too cute!!!

View attachment 1298984 First foster of 2020 for us.
This guy and his brother were running around for the month of February on a farm in the area. The farm owner notified the county and the organization my wife works for. The county captured his brother and we caught him.
About a year old, untrained and slightly annoying. Seems very smart though. House trained in two days and learned how to sit in three days (which makes it way easier to get a harness on him for walks). Barks at everything - people, others dogs, squirrels, leaves, the wind - while walking.

Last edited:
Just coming from tabakini - caucasian shephered dog breeding, where have been with friends of mine to purchase our caucasian little giant lol..

6nOVTtT.jpg

Up are to my friends with my new dog. This dogs are at same time fluffy, cute, smart, big and when needed dangerous lol.. here is he near my hand.

BLzkAI0.jpg

Just coming from tabakini - caucasian shephered dog breeding, where have been with friends of mine to purchase our caucasian little giant lol..

6nOVTtT.jpg

Up are to my friends with my new dog. This dogs are at same time fluffy, cute, smart, big and when needed dangerous lol.. here is he near my hand.

BLzkAI0.jpg
Nice looking puppy;) give it a pat for me.

Back