CPK Pet Thread

i-8KWSKx7-X4.jpg

i-dHnRBtJ-X4.jpg

In case you wonder, he gets only a quarter of an orange and is very careful picking from that knife. :)

this was 5 minutes up the trail from our place
went for a walk with the kid and dog the same day this happened, probably not long after. I thought the drops of blood in the snow along the trail was weird, but when we got to the puddle of it you could tell that someone had a really bad fucking day. Judging by the amount of blood, I'm guessing that little dog is toast.

Mako weighs just shy of 100# and she's just about always on the leash even when we're off trail. It's hard work for me, but I'm not an idiot- seriously, you should see some of these people nonchalantly walk into the forest with their dogs running free. No idea what they could be dealing with. I've had to lay the boots to a few of them who came after my dog. I'd rather take the boots to those dumbasses who bag up their dog's shit and hang it from a tree. Gah- too many city folk moving in!

I realized the other day that I had my forums settings tuned so that people's signature lines didn't show. Not sure why it was set that way, but after having seen sickpuppy1 sickpuppy1 's post above, I'm glad I changed it. It's nice to know that I can make a difference in this world with my wisdom.

Back