CPM-M4 Endura

Hi all,

Saw a video on this by one of the big dealers. Can we get some confirmation from HQ if this will be widely available or is it a dealer exclusive?

TIA

Yeah, I’ll be getting that knife for the blade/hardware as a donor for some different scales.

Use some rite dye and it comes outa beautiful dark green I did this with the sage 5 lightweight blade hq exclusive in m4. I just couldn't get used to the spear mint green scales.. I tend to mate my knife to my outfit . Some days Id like it others couldn't stand it so I rit dyed it and now it's one of my favorite in my rotation.

I must be in the minority here, I really like the color. Over the years my preferences have changed and I can appreciate knives that are a bit removed from looking tactical (though I like those too).

Are these available yet?
Carrying it today. Great knife!
6rQ3MEl.jpg

How does the uncoated M4 hold up to use? How does it compare to K390 -- about the same?
In my experience, both require some care in humid or corrosive/salty environments. K390 tends to hold an edge for longer although M4 is no slouch. M4 is a little tougher for edge impacts, but K390 has excellent edge stability. Both are great choices if you don't need the corrosion resistance.

Back