Craftsman American Eagle Collection

That is great Hal, many thanks.
Would you be able to give me the numbers for the BB166 style(Bowie Hunting Knife) knife and the 41ot style(Sportsman) knife. Still trying to close out the 41ot Style . Patience is a virtue...it has to be when collecting knives. That is a super collection you have there....envious.
Cheers,
Tony.

Tony - Those are not my knives, I think they are/were Michael Little's collection. I don't know what you mean by numbers, so likely I won't know. :confused:

But I bet Codger knows... :)

These patterns were ordered with special features using standard Schrade Walden blades. I have one of each of these, and they do make a more appealing handfull than their base Schrade cousins. Maybe you can see the unique guard assembly in this poor scan of the Sportsman (141/41OT pattern):

zog5m9.jpg

Schrade records called the pattern 141SR when they made them as Sears number 21621 in 1969, some forty years ago. The same internal pattern number was used when the Sears number changed to 73601 in 1972.

Note that there are four patterns illustrated on the brochure. And they do call the sheaths "holsters".

Here is another thread with some pictures from Larry down in your neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Back