CRK Cheat Day

I really want to "love" my Malibu, but I only "like" it; the handle is just a smidge too small. It is a great lounge around the house and drive your wife nuts knife though - *snick, clack, snick, clack - REPEAT.*
My wife hasn’t said anything about knife noises in years. I think they have become so common she can’t hear them anymore! 🤣🤣🤣

I really want to "love" my Malibu, but I only "like" it; the handle is just a smidge too small. It is a great lounge around the house and drive your wife nuts knife though - *snick, clack, snick, clack - REPEAT.*
Yeah, I just got my Malibu recently and it is already the knife my wife hates the most. At least I have an excuse for my next CRK :cool:

My wife hated my Malibu! She said she thought I should get rid of it before I “ lost it”. So I hosted a giveaway here and she didn't like that any better!

Anodized Ti and copper back spacer Delica.

3D3WJDHh.jpg

TT8GLMeh.jpg

buvlxBsh.jpg

Back