CRK Day-Name Match-Up Thread

Mnandi Monday.

IMG_4438-X2.jpg

Wood Wednesday. Not really carrying this knife as it's one of only two real drawer queens I have left--2009 S30V Pre-Idaho Bocote Sebenza 21--and is basically flawless. It's been alongside at least part of the day in its slip which is the softest, most nicely colored of all mine by far.

1664403160828.jpeg

1664403203533.jpeg

I've been through all my CRKs in 10 days now with today's entry. I figured I might get a little stuck with my Inkosi's if I didn't plan quite right and indeed I had to scratch the old dome a bit before I came up with Floating stop-pin Friday. It may seem a minor feature, but to me it's an under-the-radar improvement that made a big difference when the Sebenza 25 transitioned into the Inkosi. The stop pin is so close to the pivot that if it needs be locked down on both ends it can easily affect the action if it's too tight or could need to be thread-locked if it's gotta be backed off, especially on an adjustable pivot knife. I really don't get why it wasn't adopted along with the other changes to the Sebenza 31, as the shouldered stop pin in that one makes little sense to me.

1664572786713.jpeg

Back