CRK fiends, its time to come clean...

10+ All The Way.....LOL. That's An Easy One.....!!! Wait till you guys see the thread I am working on ;)

Wow, I have to say I’m humbled. I’m honored to have the BIG fishes come out and take a nibble alongside the little minnows. Hahahaha. I guess us all here have the sickness, how fortunate we must be.

Friends and fellow fiends we are the reason CRK is strong and doing well. Keep the faith, you are not alone.

Off the top of my head...

One large, one small BG-42 Regular
One large, one small Micarta Classic
One large, one small Lignum Vitae Classic
One large plain 21
One small UG Regular
One Mnandi (old pivot)
Two Umnumzaans (old pivot)
One Inyoni
Two Nyala (one Micarta, one Tamboti)
One 4" Shadow
One 4" Mountaineer
One 4" Aviator

...which adds up to 11 folders and 6 fixed blades.

Last edited:
I'm at 10+ but its been that way for several years now. I can honestly say that out of the thousands of dollars in custom and mid tech knives I have bought, CRK is the best all around package. Value, disassembly, ergos, design, materials, looks and functionality makes it easy to own 10+.

Bakers dozen here. Would have had 14 but I lost a large 21 blue paws.

passed 10+ long ago, truly sick, but don't feel bad…….

- Sm Sebenza 21
- Sm Sebenza 21 w/ cocobola inlay
- Sm Sebenza Insigno
- Sm Sebenza Insigno micarta
- Umnumzaan (old pivot)
- Umnumzaan (old pivot) tanto
- Lg Sebenza Insigno
- Sebenza 25
- Ti Lock
- Ti Lock (i really like the Ti Locks!!)

Guess it's worse than I thought!!! :)

Dang Nick that is a nice collection you have there! Are those customs? Don't think I've seen many of those before--very, very nice collection!

I've got 8 of the more common ones...:)

14 at the moment so I fall into the FIEND category, right where I belong ;D

Last edited:
One plain 21 is enough for me.

where I am at too. I WANT more on some level but i can't justify because I have no need and i do not want to spend money on something i do not need. my 21 does everything i need for edc. i own a skinning knife. i have a set of kitchen knives (chefs, paring, and couple steak knives) on order from a custom guy. I have a filet knife that works well enough to not buy anything else. outside a cleaver i dont need anything and i cant find a use for another edc. the 21 is perfect for me.

I became a "follower" in about three months over this past winter.

25 to start it off
Left-handed large micarta 21
Right-handed large Micarta Insingo
Left-handed new pivot Umnumzaan
Right-handed old pivot no Idaho Made or LBS Umnumzaan
Right-handed Wilson Combat StarTac

Six knives, all different. Not sure if I'm done with them or not, but am for now.

A small micarta Insingo does hold a lot of appeal, however...

Back