CRK "Scout" fixed blade

Very nice Piter. From the response, I think it would sell well.

Do you have a stock Ubejane for a "before and after" photo?

Guys,

I've handled That knife for a while...
It is awesome and even nicest than on the pictures.

AdamLuczak

Looks great, and I am sure a source of pride for you! Nice work! :thumbup:

How are those handles in serious use?:confused:

Hi! I've been a bit off line recently, and I'm still accessing net via mobile. I should be back hard wired in a couple of days. Than I'll post a pic of my Scout next to the Ubejane, because I have original one as well.

The Scout is true workhorse! Cuts like hell (high grind, thin blade, A2 steel) but still the point is fine enough for detailed jobs and for serious piercing. Full size handle allows to transfer full power of my hand to the cutting edge. It rides in my own made kydex or in custom made leather sheath (Lifter's Leather). One of my absolutely favorite knife and also yes, I'm proud of how it turned out.

I've made one Scout and I'm not going to make another one. That's the deal between me and CRK about this design (Chris has also handled it and, well, he likes it). If you'd ever like to have one like that than just push CRK to make this project reality. Who knows... they listen to the loyal customers :D

Great work sir!
G2

Yes, it does look like a fixed blade Sebenza. I LOVE it!! That is an incredible, incredible knife!! Lifter makes excellent sheaths too. PiterM, you have totally out done yourself with this one!!! WOW!!

I wish there was some up dates ...boy, I would love to get that knife , looks perfect... Hope soon!:thumbup:

I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I imagine if you had a Ubejane is hand, you could find a waterjet cutting company that could cut off the spine to make it look like a scout.

I sent drawings for this exact knife project in February of 2001!! Chris said he was too busy with other projects to take up this one! I thought when I first saw this on another thread, that Chris had gone ahead and made it and sold in Poland!! Guess that is on Pitre's site there because PiterM made it.. SORRY CHRIS!

I sure wish this one would become a reality!!

Reeve Knives are my favorites, but they just do not have one that I really like for hunting..... Yet!!

Hi! I've been a bit off line recently, and I'm still accessing net via mobile. I should be back hard wired in a couple of days. Than I'll post a pic of my Scout next to the Ubejane, because I have original one as well.

The Scout is true workhorse! Cuts like hell (high grind, thin blade, A2 steel) but still the point is fine enough for detailed jobs and for serious piercing. Full size handle allows to transfer full power of my hand to the cutting edge. It rides in my own made kydex or in custom made leather sheath (Lifter's Leather). One of my absolutely favorite knife and also yes, I'm proud of how it turned out.

I've made one Scout and I'm not going to make another one. That's the deal between me and CRK about this design (Chris has also handled it and, well, he likes it). If you'd ever like to have one like that than just push CRK to make this project reality. Who knows... they listen to the loyal customers :D

Back