Photos CRKT/Crawford/AG Russell One Hand Knife, Finally.

I've never owned a 1-hand knife, but I"m a big fan of AG Russell's "utility" blade shape. I have it on my various simple lockbacks (2.5, 3.0, 3.5) and Ultimate Pen Knives. The drastically dropped point almost to a wharncliffe is what I've found most universally useful and utilitarian of all the blade styles. I might have to try the CRKT one, now that they've added a pocket clip. The AGR K12 looks pretty interesting (particularly in cocobolo)

HR8r9o0.jpg

A few more shots. As I continue to play with the Offbeat, (even the name appeals to me :D ) I realize how much I miss that Custom Crawford. Because of the longer blade it was a little blade heavy but with the extra handle length too, IIRC the blade was 4" nested very snugly in a frame barely longer than the blade itself. Here are some closeups of the locking mechanism too.

I can tell I won't be happy till I can find and afford at the same time another Crawford.... or..... I can just wait for the honest person who found it 4 or so years ago to return it with the other 2 knives and the custom lockpick set I had in the wallet. Hell they could keep the wallet and the contents minus the knives or do you think it's time to give up the ghost?

vcgqHVW.jpg
ww8PUjX.jpg
OLTUF9n.jpg
wUprv25.jpg
AEESkt2.jpg
JmmxpoN.jpg
XFTdNG0.jpg
RLNzprt.jpg
0HMlFln.jpg
iINJsRA.jpg

Back