CS knives you want upsized/downsized/modified

:( I have been waiting patiently for more than a year for the new fixed blade (AK-47 stonewshed in CPM-3V) and the TIGER karambit in CPM-3V with the cutting edge running through the entire blade (and satin finish) :(

I want a 9" Recon Tanto. Or the Magnum Tanto IX with a Recon Tanto handle. However you want to look at it. DO IT CS.

AirLite with aluminium backspacer.

Sounds weird but this cheapo plastic used in the current series flexes like hell and causes these troubles with blade wobbling in closed position. Also it makes this great knife real PITA to assemble. Mine even had marks inside from the factory, so even workers had a hard time assembling it.

AirLite with aluminium backspacer.

Sounds weird but this cheapo plastic used in the current series flexes like hell and causes these troubles with blade wobbling in closed position. Also it makes this great knife real PITA to assemble. Mine even had marks inside from the factory, so even workers had a hard time assembling it.
What airlite needs is a thicker handle

The Airline would benefit from a thinner grind or hollow grind to make it more slicy.

Back