Cult of the peanut , members

Not gonna win any beauty contests but always gets the job done.
f3fa7cw.jpg

That is a beautiful legume!

Like a well seasoned veteran of the peanut family, and a patine earned by time in pocket and on the job. The yellow CV 'nuts with gray patnined blades are the ones with tales to tell, and be admired over a cup of good coffee on a back porch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

lovely walden there VP

I've a couple of nuts in my edc rotation

file.php
I know it’s been a while since this was posted but can I please have more info on that cool sheepsfoot? Oh and to stay on topic I should hopefully be trading some knives later this week and might trade for a case peanut if so I will post pics.

It's been a few months since I've logged in... Getting married and starting a new trade is a full time commitment. Sadly, in the intervening time, I dropped by peanut off a 15 foot ladder onto asphalt. Let's say that it didn't go well for the bone. I am working as a handyman/construction laborer, so the small size has limitations, and the one week post-honeymoon check-book has more limitations. PLEASE CONVINCE ME TO BUY ANOTHER ONE!!!

It's been a few months since I've logged in... Getting married and starting a new trade is a full time commitment. Sadly, in the intervening time, I dropped by peanut off a 15 foot ladder onto asphalt. Let's say that it didn't go well for the bone. I am working as a handyman/construction laborer, so the small size has limitations, and the one week post-honeymoon check-book has more limitations. PLEASE CONVINCE ME TO BUY ANOTHER ONE!!!
Honestly, I’d get a pair of the CV Yellow Delrin Handled peanuts, and call it good... but that’s just me

I was admiring one of my Stockmans thinking of putting it in my pocket for a few days to see how it got along with my peanut and in walks my son. He being curious want to know what I was doing with that knife. I told him and he asked where the peanut was. I pulled it from my pocket and showed him it was there. He asked me why I needed another knife besides the peanut. I said I didn't know. Needless to say the stockman went back in the drawer. Love that kid and he is right it gets 99% of my cutting done. I guess he saw a knife nut having a nutty moment.

I was admiring one of my Stockmans thinking of putting it in my pocket for a few days to see how it got along with my peanut and in walks my son. He being curious want to know what I was doing with that knife. I told him and he asked where the peanut was. I pulled it from my pocket and showed him it was there. He asked me why I needed another knife besides the peanut. I said I didn't know. Needless to say the stockman went back in the drawer. Love that kid and he is right it gets 99% of my cutting done. I guess he saw a knife nut having a nutty moment.
If you have two or three knives, you can get 100% of your cutting done. Nothing wrong with carrying a backup!

Back