Cult of the peanut , members

My chestnut CV peanut arrived a few days ago. It arrived with much better edges out of the box than my yeller SS. How do I upload a photo to the forum from my computer?

You should see a blue "Upload a File" button at the lower right side of your text entry box...when you post. Once you click that it will give you a few options to upload the file you want...either by dragging and dropping or selecting the location of the file. Once you have the file uploaded you should see it at the bottom of the text entry box and have an option to insert a thumbnail (small) version or full size. Click in the text where you want the photo then select one of those two options.
Hope this helps.

You should see a blue "Upload a File" button at the lower right side of your text entry box...when you post. Once you click that it will give you a few options to upload the file you want...either by dragging and dropping or selecting the location of the file. Once you have the file uploaded you should see it at the bottom of the text entry box and have an option to insert a thumbnail (small) version or full size. Click in the text where you want the photo then select one of those two options.
Hope this helps.
I only see blue boxes that say "Post Reply" and "More Options".

JpRVxcL.jpg

There we go! My newly-sharpened Yeller SS and Chestnut CV, and my old, worn-down Blue SS. I used abused Blue as a hobby knife/glue scraper for building model airplanes.

Last edited:
Hey all,

New here. I've been following for awhile now just haven't posted anything yet. I'm currently up to 5 peanuts now (thanks alot lol) I have a chestnut cv, yellow cv, whiskey bone cv, dark red ss, and a harvest orange ss. Once the rain stops (if ever) I'll get a pic of all of them together :D

Hey all,

New here. I've been following for awhile now just haven't posted anything yet. I'm currently up to 5 peanuts now (thanks alot lol) I have a chestnut cv, yellow cv, whiskey bone cv, dark red ss, and a harvest orange ss. Once the rain stops (if ever) I'll get a pic of all of them together :D

Those are all great color choices!

Hey all,

welcome to the cult.

And a cheapskate member like me probably has a limit on how much he can directly upload.

It seems like if the photo is under 1 MB, I can upload it, but larger ones fail. I don't know if that's due to being a basic member or if it applies to everyone.

It seems like if the photo is under 1 MB, I can upload it, but larger ones fail. I don't know if that's due to being a basic member or if it applies to everyone.
I finally had to post my picture to imgur and then paste the link here. Fortunately, imgur automatically provides a link in the correct format to make it show up as an image on forums.

As a side note, I've decided that the squared-off "Case USA" shield on my blue bone peanut is the ugliest logo/shield I've ever seen on a knife. It looks like someone took a big sign from a 1950's-theme diner, shrunk it, and slapped it on my knife.

As a side note, I've decided that the squared-off "Case USA" shield on my blue bone peanut is the ugliest logo/shield I've ever seen on a knife. It looks like someone took a big sign from a 1950's-theme diner, shrunk it, and slapped it on my knife.

The chestnut bone shield looks very nice I'd say.

I don't even know how many megapixies are in a bushel.

I finally had to post my picture to imgur and then paste the link here. Fortunately, imgur automatically provides a link in the correct format to make it show up as an image on forums.

I've been using imgur since dropbox complicated itself.

Oh, I don't know. Looks good to me.

My only Case peanut, though I have a couple peanutoids:
mTSCzJo.jpg

I guess I just find the blocky shape to be out of place on a knife that is mostly curves.

That’s a nice peanut right there. I like how wide the clip blade is and that swedge looks great.

It’s not just ugly, but the Case logo is so small that it is difficult to distinguish from the Same-shaped shield used by Rough Rider. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

Back