• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Current Ebay Flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said item# please of current listings, i believe i have 34 up now, 32 knives. Life is a learning curve, some times we miss a step, as long as we return to the true path, our true path, not one dictated by others, then all is right in my world. How about I say no on else can make any money on knife sale, zero, again a matter of degree, would you sell yours for what you initially paid?? I don't thin k so, but I could be wrong, anybody got, anything to sell??Mac

I actually don't profit from knife sales, but don't require/expect that of others. My problem isn't with the flipping, though that won't endear you to many. My problem is with the fringe stuff-others photo's & text and misleading descriptions. I think you need to clean that area up.

You know I find it strange that prior to your post this morning in this thread, you had not posted on BF's in over two years... hell you haven't posted in your own sub forum in almost 7 years... makes one wonder.

Basically I just purchase here on occasion. Been collecting and selling for over 30 years.

The only reason I am here is because I bought one of the knives listed as New but was used...
I have not posted in years, but have still been here.
Place is looking swell....
From your postings in this thread, it seems that you had a positive transaction with the member in question, glad to hear. However this doesn't diminish the issues at hand.

From your postings in this thread, it seems that you had a positive transaction with the member in question, glad to hear. However this doesn't diminish the issues at hand.

To tell you the truth I don't know this guy, But I hate a dog pile.
That's why I quit posting here.
This guy cut and pasted some half ass shit together,
Not maliciously trying to rip people off, just lazy.
Most of this thread is absolute bullshit and gives us all a black eye.
Like some fight over at a knitting forum....

I posted my positive result because he contacted me and said He made a mistake,
Not the act of a thief.

Using cut and paste is best way to convey accurate info, dealers do it from gec, and dealers allow it, and ebay is full of it, list mpn and ebay does it for you , some dealers dont care,if you're a good enough customer, i use the same dealer with their permission. A lot of people don't ask, like all the turds who posted my listings without my permission, but at least I asked first. And that's the name of that tune. Mac
Cut and paste mistakes are one thing, but Ebay makes you use a dialog box to select condition. You had to choose to list an item as new when you knowingly bought it here used. You have too many repeat mistakes for them to truly be mistakes.

Using cut and paste is best way to convey accurate info, dealers do it from gec, and dealers allow it, and ebay is full of it, list mpn and ebay does it for you , some dealers dont care,if you're a good enough customer, i use the same dealer with their permission. A lot of people don't ask, like all the turds who posted my listings without my permission, but at least I asked first. And that's the name of that tune. Mac

Hmmm..." best way to convey accurate info..." I bet you don't even see the irony do you?

Your so-called best way to convey accuracy has you listing yourself as a dealer, has knives you purchased used being described as new. Might want to rethink your sales strategy, some people might think you're being dishonest when you knowingly publish lies. I mean when you accurately convey information...per your own definition.

Last edited:
like i said item# please of current listings...

As of right now, item # 273861340837 still claims you are an authorized dealer and bought the knife directly from GEC. This is false. You also still have used knives that you purchased here listed as new.

This constitutes fraud and I have reported your sham auctions to eBay for what it’s worth.

I actually don't profit from knife sales, but don't require/expect that of others. My problem isn't with the flipping, though that won't endear you to many. My problem is with the fringe stuff-others photo's & text and misleading descriptions. I think you need to clean that area up.
I agree, hopefully all cleared up, I used one guys pics accidentally and removed them as soon as possible, I don't offer misleading info, if i had been i wouldn't have any business, Thanks again,Mac

Wow... Old guy derails a thread, and brings a spit storm down on himself by being obnoxious. He makes a bunch of threats of physical violence toward another bunch of old guys from the comfort of his own home. We've got moderators trolling users, and trolling each other.

It's like being on a guitar forum. :cool:

Thread closed... MP95B20 MP95B20 is no longer with us.

After discussing this issue with another Super Mod, it's been determined that BF's would be better off without this member.

Repeatedly posting inaccurate descriptions on another site, claiming to be an authorized Dealer on another site when you're not... does have its consequences.

Below is from BF's Exchange/Site rules.

SECTION 3 - Rules for Everyone -

6. These forums operate on honesty and integrity. As such, we have a dim view of people who act dishonestly. Your actions in the community have consequences, even if they happen elsewhere, something to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back