1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Current Ebay Flipper

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by draggat, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MP95B20

MP95B20 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2018
    No just recovering from a cataract surgery. I have no need to rebuild my character. It's just fine, I live well in this skin. I've done nothing to anyone who has trashed me. Me thinks though doest protest too much.

2. JohnWE

JohnWE Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Theft by deception is a crime, the party in question is a poster child for it.

As I said, he's a liar and a thief.

bbk357 likes this.
  3. steelnut

steelnut Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Now you are all on Double Secret Probation,
    Serves you right;)

4. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Pirate

Apr 25, 2000
    Is this specific enough.

5. JohnWE

Dec 7, 2013

Pro tip to the alleged Criminal Investigator.

Use of the term "hater" makes you sound like a teenager...you should stop using it.

6. MP95B20

Dec 30, 2018
    BIG BAD MEN, FROM HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY, I'M 63 AND IF I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM, YOU WOULD DO SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER, AND RETAIN YOUR TEETH, AND I'LL MEET YOU HALF WAY, OH I FORGOT ALL COWARDS HERE, MY MISTAKE, MAC

7. hose56

hose56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2009

Oh, so you can't see what you're doing. LOL, got it

palonej and bbk357 like this.
  8. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    A good rule to live by.

Now, what would you attribute the same stupid mistake made multiple times which leads to profit?

marcinek and bbk357 like this.
  9. HappyDaddy

HappyDaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    :rolleyes:

MP95B20 and benchwarmer380 like this.
  10. MP95B20

Dec 30, 2018
    NOT AS WELL AS I COULD OR WILL BE ABLE TO, IF YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL GO THRU IT, OLD AGE ISN'T FUN, JUST SOMETHING ELSE TO BE TOLERATED, LIKE IGNORANT, PEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, MAC

11. Boru13

Boru13 Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Pirate

Apr 25, 2000
    You know I find it strange that prior to your post this morning in this thread, you had not posted on BF's in over two years... hell you haven't posted in your own sub forum in almost 7 years... makes one wonder.

Quiet, woodkrafter, marcinek and 11 others like this.
  12. JohnWE

Dec 7, 2013
    Of course you would...

13. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    So you know, you can zoom in your browser to increase the size of the text on the page. That way you don't have to internet yell every time you type and will still be able to see what you write.

14. steelnut

Jan 9, 2007
    The only reason I am here is because I bought one of the knives listed as New but was used...
    I have not posted in years, but have still been here.
    Place is looking swell....

MP95B20 likes this.
  15. MP95B20

Dec 30, 2018
    NEED TO LOOK AT THAT ONE NOW, AFTER ALL YOUR COMMENTS I REALIZED SOMETHING WAS WRONG. I WAS GETTING AN EXTRA LINE I DIDNT DESERVE IN LISTING CONVERSIONS, AS SOON AS I SAW IT I REMOVED IT FROM ALL LISTINGS, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, NOW FIND SOME LISTED TODAY, MAC

16. Peter Hartwig

Peter Hartwig Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2008
    believe post 69 refers to it. As one member stated it likely is a cut and paste, but that is just another reason not to use them

17. MP95B20

Dec 30, 2018
    Really makes you wonder what exactly? guilt by association, then we're all guilty of something, is it a matter of degree or opinion?

18. steelnut

Jan 9, 2007
    Is conspiracy to steal internet forum pictures a crime?
    I may be boned....

19. MP95B20

Dec 30, 2018
    like i said item# please of current listings, i believe i have 34 up now, 32 knives. Life is a learning curve, some times we miss a step, as long as we return to the true path, our true path, not one dictated by others, then all is right in my world. How about I say no on else can make any money on knife sale, zero, again a matter of degree, would you sell yours for what you initially paid?? I don't thin k so, but I could be wrong, anybody got anything to sell??Mac

20. MP95B20

Dec 30, 2018
    Using cut and paste is best way to convey accurate info, dealers do it from gec, and dealers allow it, and ebay is full of it, list mpn and ebay does it for you , some dealers dont care,if you're a good enough customer, i use the same dealer with their permission. A lot of people don't ask, like all the turds who posted my listings without my permission, but at least I asked first. And that's the name of that tune. Mac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.