• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Current Ebay Flipper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think using all CAPS helps?
You've been busted listing used knives as new (and you are still doing it)
You've been busted using other people pictures without permission
You've been busted stealing other peoples writings without permission
You've been busted saying you are a GEC dealer when you are not.
You lie about all of this being a "mistake" over and over.
You have zero credibility.
And it's all your fault.
Rebuilding your character and credibility will take some time.
Good luck with that.
You are off to a very poor start
No just recovering from a cataract surgery. I have no need to rebuild my character. It's just fine, I live well in this skin. I've done nothing to anyone who has trashed me. Me thinks though doest protest too much.

Theft by deception is a crime, the party in question is a poster child for it.

As I said, he's a liar and a thief.

LIES AND DECEIT< MY MY MY< PEOPLE GROW UP< A HATER WILL HATE< THATS JUST WHAT ALL DO< YOU REALLY DIDNT HAVE TO FABRICATE A REASON, A COUPLE OF YOU LOST OUT ON KNIVES AND ARE PISSED, FOLLOW MY REGIME, SPENDS HOURS WAITING ON A DEAL TO DROP, THEN BUY IT, HOLD IT FOR 6 MONTHS THEN SELL IT AND CLEAR 20-30 BUCKS. I LOVE KNIVES, I'VE BEEN DOING BASICALLY THE SAME THING FOR 10 YEARS, YOU ARE THE ONLY BUNCH OF BABIES TO CRY LIKE THIS. i'VE TRULY NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT, BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VENT, IT'S NO SWEAT TO ME, I'M JUST FLIPPING ALONG LIKE ALWAYS, YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE NOW, MAC

Pro tip to the alleged Criminal Investigator.

Use of the term "hater" makes you sound like a teenager...you should stop using it.

Theft by deception is a crime, the party in question is a poster child for it.

As I said, he's a liar and a thief.
BIG BAD MEN, FROM HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY, I'M 63 AND IF I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM, YOU WOULD DO SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER, AND RETAIN YOUR TEETH, AND I'LL MEET YOU HALF WAY, OH I FORGOT ALL COWARDS HERE, MY MISTAKE, MAC

No just recovering from a cataract surgery. I have no need to rebuild my character. It's just fine, I live well in this skin. I've done nothing to anyone who has trashed me. Me thinks though doest protest too much.

Oh, so you can't see what you're doing. LOL, got it

Oh, so you can't see what you're doing. LOL, got it
NOT AS WELL AS I COULD OR WILL BE ABLE TO, IF YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL GO THRU IT, OLD AGE ISN'T FUN, JUST SOMETHING ELSE TO BE TOLERATED, LIKE IGNORANT, PEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, MAC

BIG BAD MEN, FROM HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY, I'M 63 AND IF I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM, YOU WOULD DO SPEAK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER, AND RETAIN YOUR TEETH, AND I'LL MEET YOU HALF WAY, OH I FORGOT ALL COWARDS HERE, MY MISTAKE, MAC

Of course you would...

NOT AS WELL AS I COULD OR WILL BE ABLE TO, IF YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH YOU'LL GO THRU IT, OLD AGE ISN'T FUN, JUST SOMETHING ELSE TO BE TOLERATED, LIKE IGNORANT, PEOPLE WITH WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS, MAC

So you know, you can zoom in your browser to increase the size of the text on the page. That way you don't have to internet yell every time you type and will still be able to see what you write.

You know I find it strange that prior to your post this morning in this thread, you had not posted on BF's in over two years... hell you haven't posted in your own sub forum in almost 7 years... makes one wonder.

The only reason I am here is because I bought one of the knives listed as New but was used...
I have not posted in years, but have still been here.
Place is looking swell....

Is this specific enough.
NEED TO LOOK AT THAT ONE NOW, AFTER ALL YOUR COMMENTS I REALIZED SOMETHING WAS WRONG. I WAS GETTING AN EXTRA LINE I DIDNT DESERVE IN LISTING CONVERSIONS, AS SOON AS I SAW IT I REMOVED IT FROM ALL LISTINGS, ABOUT A WEEK AGO, NOW FIND SOME LISTED TODAY, MAC

You know I find it strange that prior to your post this morning in this thread, you had not posted on BF's in over two years... hell you haven't posted in your own sub forum in almost 7 years... makes one wonder.
Really makes you wonder what exactly? guilt by association, then we're all guilty of something, is it a matter of degree or opinion?

believe post 69 refers to it. As one member stated it likely is a cut and paste, but that is just another reason not to use them
like i said item# please of current listings, i believe i have 34 up now, 32 knives. Life is a learning curve, some times we miss a step, as long as we return to the true path, our true path, not one dictated by others, then all is right in my world. How about I say no on else can make any money on knife sale, zero, again a matter of degree, would you sell yours for what you initially paid?? I don't thin k so, but I could be wrong, anybody got anything to sell??Mac

believe post 69 refers to it. As one member stated it likely is a cut and paste, but that is just another reason not to use them
Using cut and paste is best way to convey accurate info, dealers do it from gec, and dealers allow it, and ebay is full of it, list mpn and ebay does it for you , some dealers dont care,if you're a good enough customer, i use the same dealer with their permission. A lot of people don't ask, like all the turds who posted my listings without my permission, but at least I asked first. And that's the name of that tune. Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back