Current most wanted 3-5 Spydercos!

1. Gayle Bradley
.(see what I am doing here?)
2. M4 PM2 exclusive
3. Still have to get a Pacific Salt
4. Would like to get a Native 5, thinking the s35v LW
5. Caly 3.5 would definitely be a nice addition to the collection

You should bump that Pacific Salt up a place or two. Finally got around to thumping on mine this last weekend, and boy, was I impressed.

1. Bradley 2
2. Delica HAP40
3. Endura HAP40
4. PM2 M4

Delica/Enduras in G10 are a ways off but I need those in my life too.

Bradley, pm2, a second Military in camo (have the black), a delica and another endura

O and maybe a manix and a sage... Domino..... Ti military. Hell I want them all!!!!!!

In no certain order: Superleaf, Domino, a sprint run Manix, Sage 2 and/or 3, LionSpy.

Of course, there are a lot of models coming out soon that I am excited about.

Anybody care to update your last entry? Which ones did you get? Which ones dropped off the list and so forth?

I finally got the G-10 Stretch and HAP40 Endura,
don't want the Jumpmaster quite as much since I found out it's handle is flatter than the d'Allara's,
still want the BHQ exclusive M4/natural G-10 PM2 & supposedly upcoming Spyderco prototype G-10 FFG d'Allara drop point.

Also in the hunt for the upcoming CF 52100 Millie, though I'd rather have had the cheaper G-10. At least with CF you don't have to worry about it being a color you don't like :)

My tastes are simple and basic.

1) HAP40 Endura/Delica sprint (I'm just counting these as one!)

2) BHQ M4/natural G-10 PM2 exclusive

3) Jumpmaster

4) Stretch 2 G-10

5) FFG D'Allara drop point PE & SE or sheepfoot SE (and any of the other D'Allaras I don't have except WTC which is too pricey for me)

Also on the horizon I hope, Super Gold Endura

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with:
1.) Southard
2.) Para 2 s110v
3.) Lil Lionspy
4.)Serrata
5.)Stretch Hap40

Those are in no particular order.

I'm actually pretty content for the moment (whoa, did I just say that??)

But, maybe currently:
1. Schempp Tuff
2. Barong
3. Jess Horn
4. CF Native 4
5. Harpy G10

I actually got a Tuff and Native 4 CF!
The others I had listed are just too rare and expensive...

I'll update my list:

1. Roc
2. Stretch 2 ZDP-189
3. GB Air
4. Squarehead
5. Slysz Bowie

6. MANY others that are still yet to be released.

I actually got a Tuff and Native 4 CF!
The others I had listed are just too rare and expensive...

I'll update my list:

1. Roc
2. Stretch 2 ZDP-189
3. GB Air
4. Squarehead
5. Slysz Bowie

6. MANY others that are still yet to be released.
I should've put that Stretch on my list, love me some Stretch. If I could find some g10 scales for my SB I would be content other than having the Hap40

I should've put that Stretch on my list, love me some Stretch. If I could find some g10 scales for my SB I would be content other than having the Hap40

I've also got a Super Blue swapped into the peel-ply CF slab Stretch handle (feels like G10). It's nice. But, I still carry my FRN Super Blue just as often.
I have considered approaching a craftsman here on the forum about a possible set of nested Micarta scales, but haven't really had the time nor money to do so. I may do this for the HAP40 Stretch even though the burnt orange does look nice, it is a bit bright for me to carry often.

I thought I posted to this thread already, but maybe not. Here's my current list:

1) Stretch 2 G10/ZDP-189
2) Gayle Bradley (have one, want another)
3) Gayle Bradley 2
4) Positron
5) Jester G10 Gray Sprint

If a G-10 D'Allara is in the pipeline, then that'll be high on the list also. :)

Back