• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cutlery Shoppe??

having never bought anything from there but the spydie prices got my eye--are they reputable?

Always been good for me, somewhere around 10 purchases with no problems.

Jeff at Cutlery Shoppe is one of my favorite dealers. I've placed eight orders with him in the last 10 months and have always gotten fast shipping as well as some of the best, if not the best prices around. I will recomment him without reservation.

FYI There used to be another place called The Cutlery Shoppe that has since gone out of business. Not the same place.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with CS after several purchases. Definitely highly recommended. Wish I could say the same thing about yourcornerstore.com . . .

I've been dealing with them since the late 80's or early 90's. A scadf of orders and never one problem or complaint. Very decent folks to work with, honest and with great customer service. I very highly reccomend them.

Great e-tailer. I have called Jeff a couple of times and he is fun to talk to. He actually has items at his location (not a "drop shipper" like some online shops). Ordered my own Christmas gifts from him this past year.

If his prices are not the best on Spyderco stuff, he is darned close.

FYI There used to be another place called The Cutlery Shoppe that has since gone out of business. Not the same place.

Can you remember which one used to send out those full color catalogs? I bought my first spyderco (SE Endura) and many others in the past from that catalog. Always thought there was just one company.
Adam

Definitely reputable but you may want to inquire if item is in stock before placing order.

Can you remember which one used to send out those full color catalogs? I bought my first spyderco (SE Endura) and many others in the past from that catalog. Always thought there was just one company.
Adam

They have the same logo. They are based in Idaho and run by Jeff Loffer. I believe they're the same place that used to send out tons of folded catalog update flyers and color catalogs in the 80's and 90's. I've always had great service from them.

Jeff is great. He goes out of his way to make sure you're happy. A nice guy to talk to. I would highly recommend his shoppe!

I have gotten 3 0r 4 Spydercos from the Shoppe. I recommend Jeff highly.

Very good. If you ask him to review items in your order, sometimes takes a while (I've had it take a week or more to ship) but worth it if you're buying a couple hundred bucks worth to collect instead of bash around.

Back