D2 drop point Hunter/Skinner, Nathan's early work.

Still seen' plenty of use, it's become one of my favorite Back Pocket Fixed Blades. Kinda like a medium FB EDC blade, I just stick it in my back pocket and it makes for a great utility blade. The D2 takes and holds a great edge and touches up pretty easily with my diamond bench hone and strop. Scalpel sharp and hair scarin' edge that cuts forever. Thanks Nathan, this'll be an heirloom used and passed on down the family line for many generations I'm sure. :)

Here it is with an Osage Orange pen made by our own @Dopic1, the 2 pieces compliment each other very nicely. The Knife is from '09 and the pen from '16,

MbPvVwT.jpg

Second time on the same day! Another fave photo which I had seen before but I had forgotten as to whom it was attributed to! Thanks again, fantastic wood!

Thanks Nathan, this'll be an heirloom used and passed on down the family line for many generations I'm sure. :)

Here it is with an Osage Orange pen made by our own @Dopic1, the 2 pieces compliment each other very nicely. The Knife is from '09 and the pen from '16,

MbPvVwT.jpg
Lovely looking pieces Ted. If your family doesn't want them, they will find a nice warm spot in my carry regimen.
Not that I am pushing you into the ground or anything, but that is a nice CPK.
;):D

CORRECTION: IMPOSSIBLE! Gosh, I wanted one of those 3V EDC's last Friday, but so did a whole other bunch of folks.
Still waiting for my first, but want a smaller one, like the EDC 3" he just sold ten of.
Great work. I have old...slowwww fingers...on the kb. Really want to carry it cross-draw belt
in the same way as my Bradford Guardian 3 in DLC M390.
Don't give up.. I'm sure you'll get one if you persist. There are a lot of generous people on here.. and life throws plenty of curve-balls. Someone might decide having 2 or 3 EDCs isn't in the cards.. It could happen any second. It might be happening now.. you may have just missed your chance by reading this!! Crap!!

Don't give up.. I'm sure you'll get one if you persist. There are a lot of generous people on here.. and life throws plenty of curve-balls. Someone might decide having 2 or 3 EDCs isn't in the cards.. It could happen any second. It might be happening now.. you may have just missed your chance by reading this!! Crap!!
I agree, good advice, and that's funny

Back