Deals for 1/13 -- Pix and Beautiful Offerings

No safety rope? Or is it hidden behind you in the photo?

It's a long way down and I don't see any cushioning underneath.
Yep I have a rope around my waist and then tied to a big eye bolt in the middle. The swing inside is tied to the same bolt.
Bawanna: Yep I thought id never finish screwing all them pieces together. 13,000 stainless screws later and all was good.
Im done with the roofing now. Framing the inside is next. At some point I have to stop buying Khuks and buy some lumber. Dont you folks feel too bad about your HIKV. Your not alone:D eventually all my khuks will be in the doghouse on a dedicated wall.

Its 40' diameter hemisphere on a four foot riser wall. The equator is about 4" off the ground. About 25' to the top. First floor area about 1160 ftsq. Plenty of Khuk space. I have a wood stove inside and a chopping stump next to it. I can play with my khuks inside:thumbup: My wife gets nervous when the wood starts flying tho.

Its 40' diameter hemisphere on a four foot riser wall. The equator is about 4" off the ground. About 25' to the top. First floor area about 1160 ftsq. Plenty of Khuk space. I have a wood stove inside and a chopping stump next to it. I can play with my khuks inside:thumbup: My wife gets nervous when the wood starts flying tho.

Very impressive Ndog, your dog house is a thing of envious dreams for a lot of married men on this site. My room/doghouse pales in comparison. I use to build post and beam home in the Berkshires of Massachusetts in my younger days. Your skill is edvident in the photos you posted. I can imagine laying on my back and look up at the functional yet decorative beams with a Sam Adams in my hands just contemplating the deeper questions of life.

I couldn't bear laying back looking at that set of rafters in NDog's house. All those triangles would just have me crying from triangle box withdrawl/deficiency.
Good to see these blades finding good loving homes. It makes the toothlessness a little easier to bear when you know they will be treated well and revered by a fellow HIKV sufferer. Great grabs all you who got "Done Deals"

Is that Gopte still up for grabs? I wonder how that yellow Dhar wood looks all polished up? Already looks good as it is.

not sure Ndog... shoot auntie an email

Oh no. Im hiding from killa whales right now gb. I aint got no teeth. I suppose I could bludgeon with cartilaginous material? I was just admiring it. I have a Siru about the same length and such that fits my needs in that area but that one sure is a pretty yella one:thumbup: I heard from a very reliable source that Aunti only has a handful of them AK micros left so im contemplating one of them before they go extinct or in deep hibernation.

def should because as soon as this guys bills are clear he is gonna clear them out if any are left

Back