Deals for 2/14 -- Pix and Valentine's Day specials.

I didn't even try to get anything. Nothing has really jumped out at me lately...nothing to do with the offerings which have been outstanding. The next blade will come when it comes.

I've always toyed with the idea of buying the whole lot then cherry picking my fav and offering the rest later on the for sale forums. LOL It would only set me back about 500. Todays whole (quite large) group could have been had for 888.
Wouldn't it be a thrill to be the first to take the whole whale in a bite!

Some one will see that YCS, the handcarving, and it will hit the spot. Can't please everyone with every single knife.

munk

I thought this had gone, but just sent email anyways.
Beautifully done 18 inch 32 ounce YCS by Sher. $140.00

Fingers and toes crossed

DaddyDett

DaddyDett said:
Nice haul, Left, now would ya mind spittin back my right fin?

:)

Ha! Sorry bout that! I was determined today though. We must have sent emails about 10 seconds apart! What a feeding frenzy today!:eek:

You guys must all be on T1 connections.
My meager 54MPBS cable connection is slower than Fred Flintstone by comparison.

DaddyDett

It's lucky I have been offline...I'd be broke otherwise. Beautiful stuff lately!

I gotta tell ya guys this cracks me up. I think its great and great for HI, if you make it they will come. That chum that was thrown in this morning mentioning the crates really worked! LOL :D

snarfshark.gif

Snarkism at it's best....:D :thumbup:

So, who ended up with the 14 inch 18 ounce YCS Karda by Kumar. Neem wood handle????

I ended up with the "14 inch 9 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. US antler handle"

DaddyDett said:
You guys must all be on T1 connections.
My meager 54MPBS cable connection is slower than Fred Flintstone by comparison.

DaddyDett
T1, 3 computers (1 for DOD pics, 1-to send email, 1 for the second mortgage app.) the Kami's and HI did well. Thanks to all for the tips.

Dick

I managed to be the one to snarf the 14 inch 18 ounce YCS Karda by Kumar, Neem wood handle.

It surprised me as much as anyone else. I have been checking out the DOTDs for a while, & it seems that, even if I catch the post right when it hits my ISP,
a fair amount of the items are already spoken for.

It looks like a fine blade, & I'm looking forward to making its acquaintance.

My checkbook is soooo happy I wasn't in front of the monitor earlier today. Not that it would have mattered with as fast as these went :)

that kumar karda with the antler is very nice looking. congrats to whoever picked it up.

Way to go jmpstock !!!!!:thumbup: :D

I think I need some ice for the lumps on my head from the 5-6 other Snarks bumping heads for the Kardas today.....LOL!!!!:D

By the time I woke up this morning and saw this thread, there were already 53 replies.
chum the waters, mates.

I didn't believe the YCS stayed as long as it did. Handcarved handle? I'll double check. did it have a stand or no? What a deal- 140 Phhhhhh.

munk

munk said:
I didn't believe the YCS stayed as long as it did. Handcarved handle? I'll double check. did it have a stand or no? What a deal- 140 Phhhhhh.

munk
Didn't say, I'll let you know when it gets here.

No stand. But did you look at those handcarved handles? My God. Those two Kardas, plus the other tool, AND that the YCS came in at what? 32 ounces? Perfect chopper. Without the handcarving a steal. With the handcarving it's an out and out blast off.

My son just asked me why I didn't get it- No money- we are doing the sunroom in our house.

Everyone waits for the blade to be right in their life. It happens when it happens. Sometimes you get to buy a bunch of them, a spurt of spending; other times it's a hard earned 4 month collection of spare change. I love it.

munk

Back