Deals for 6/16--Pix UBE, Ganjawal, Hasiya, Rajkumar Fighting Sword and Awesome buys

I got me one of them Tibetan swords, that sucker is basically the love child of a crowbar and a razor blade. I bet you could dismantle a car with one. It splits firewood like an axe. Good buy.

The day it arrived both my home and office flooded. So I named it Os Eej (water mother) after a Turkic/Mongolian water spirit. We asked a lama about it, if maybe it had bad juju, but he said the flooding water washed all the bad luck out of the house so it's a good thing.

The masks we use supposedly stop a sword of 2.5 pounds purposefully thrusted at it while maintaining great visibility. I hoped a bit less aimed, flying knife would deflect more easily but yes it's probably sharper and pointier than our training long swords.
What kind of kevlar protection do you wear? Flak Jacket type? And what kind of head gear do you suggest?
Sorry, complete topic drift but very interesting, the usual at HI forums :))

i can testify a heavy epee plastron cannot stop a needle sharp broken epee blade. luckily it did stop after only penetrating my abdomen about a half inch. not too sure about the masks tho, designed for dull non-pointy training weapons.

i can testify a heavy epee plastron cannot stop a needle sharp broken epee blade. luckily it did stop after only penetrating my abdomen about a half inch. not too sure about the masks tho, designed for dull non-pointy training weapons.
Scary!
What do you think might be a good reinforcement, short of ceramic or trauma plates :p

Scary!
What do you think might be a good reinforcement, short of ceramic or trauma plates :p

distance. about three miles.

more seriously, our coach always wore a thick cowhide half plastron over his fencing jacket that covered his right side, crotch and most of his chest.

Capture 001.jpg

Last edited:
Back