Deals for 6/16--Pix UBE, Ganjawal, Hasiya, Rajkumar Fighting Sword and Awesome buys

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Bigbore577

Bigbore577

Jun 15, 2006
    Well, I'm a mutt anyway. Lots of Irish and some Croatian.

2. blue lander

blue lander

Aug 16, 2011
    I got me one of them Tibetan swords, that sucker is basically the love child of a crowbar and a razor blade. I bet you could dismantle a car with one. It splits firewood like an axe. Good buy.

The day it arrived both my home and office flooded. So I named it Os Eej (water mother) after a Turkic/Mongolian water spirit. We asked a lama about it, if maybe it had bad juju, but he said the flooding water washed all the bad luck out of the house so it's a good thing.

3. kronckew

kronckew Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2003
    i can testify a heavy epee plastron cannot stop a needle sharp broken epee blade. luckily it did stop after only penetrating my abdomen about a half inch. not too sure about the masks tho, designed for dull non-pointy training weapons.

4. Jens Schuetz

Jens Schuetz

Jun 24, 2013
    Scary!
    What do you think might be a good reinforcement, short of ceramic or trauma plates :p

5. kronckew

kronckew Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2003
    distance. about three miles.

more seriously, our coach always wore a thick cowhide half plastron over his fencing jacket that covered his right side, crotch and most of his chest.

Capture 001.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  6. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    View attachment 644284