Deals for 7/11 -- Pix, Tirtha Foxy Folly, Char Chirra and Great Buys

I'm glad someone was positing the question. For a minute there, I thought he made the char chirra just to mess with me. Think they'll go for 5 next?

They will either have to make it into a large belly type where fullers start to appear after the curve of blade or ground the 5th.
It's going to be one hella heavy blade.

I have dremel tool, but found a file and sandpaper did the job very well and without too much effort. I think you'll be happy when you fit it to your hand. Thanks for the response Mobileninja. I'd still like a full review once you get time. It is such a nice looking khuk. Take care.

I took some pics of the khuk unmodded and started with a dremel last night. I didn't realize the grooves made for design around the main ring mostly varied in depth through the wood. Meaning they weren't of similar depth and very uneven. (expected from a hand made) I first tried to sand down the grooves so that they cannot be seen in doing that I made the surface uneven in spots trying to make most of the rings dissapear... :( I have to pickup some heavier grit sandpaper than what I have beem using to see if I can even out the wood enough to look decent. I'll finish it off with 250 and then 400 grit then dip it in tung. I'll have before and after pics to show in a separate thread.

Back