"Death Chat" Jr. Laid to Rest

KnifeAddictAK said:
Set for something.... Not sure what :D

There you go again.... always wanting something and then not knowing what yer going to do with it.... Sheeeeeesh!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ok so which one of the AK's are you ordering, I hate to say it but the green handle is just calling to me :eek: :D :eek:

Bwahahahhahaha... LMAO

Thanks for the comments bruddahs (Copyright Kalimalena ;) ) Made me laugh today. Hate posting late as yesterday, I did get skunked fishing, but it was sooooo peaceful and beautiful that day. Will post some pics tonight :)

Looks like no AK-47 right now, but hopefully will be able to snag one when the company store gets them in :cool: :thumbup:

KnifeAddictAK said:
...snip...

Looks like no AK-47 right now, but hopefully will be able to snag one when the company store gets them in :cool: :thumbup:

I feel your pain, bro... Think I'll have to settle for a SK.... :D :D

potterma said:
I feel your pain, bro... Think I'll have to settle for a SK.... :D :D

I wanted a Black with Tiger stripe, but that would be $682 + s/h. That's two months rent for me and I may need that soon. Long story :rolleyes:

Beautiful day out today, but man... You can feel that crisp fall air and winter should be here in 3 weeks. Sucks, but I'll adapt again :D

Edit: $682... not $712. I can't do math :foot: So not as bad as I thought. :cool:

Just got back for the Bay Area Knife Collector Association show and oh man the AK's look like a bargin compared to some of the custom knifes :eek: :eek: Did get to see a blade forging demo by a couple of master bladesmiths, very impressive wish I brought a camera :D :eek: :D

Those AK-47's are Definately a good flugin' deal... Fo soh :D

Anyone want to buy some Convicts? (Cichlid fish) Will see what happens, but I am going to figure out a way to get one. Will order towards the end of the order option :)

Going fishing tomorrow with my bro and possibly my mom... That'll be fun. Still waiting to hear on another job. Deadline is getting closer :eek:

Waiting to hear back from Garth on the blanks too :)

Hey ... good luck fishing tommorrow....
Convict Cichlids huh.... cool!....
Blanks from Garth.... any new yet?......
Yup.... I think those AKs are cool.... I wonder if you can call in your order?.... don't trust the web these days.....

Meant to say going fishing monday... Church tomorrow. Actually went fishing here in town tonight and just got back. Caught a silver, just one, but ohhhhhhh so sweet :D My bro clubbed it and made an eye pop out lol

IM000819.jpg

IM000820.jpg

IM000823.jpg

IM000821.jpg

Was fun :D Glad I decided to go. Didn't want to, but my bro was persistant. Good on him lol (He got skunked)

Here are pics from Fridays skunking Beautiful country... Was worth it not being at work (Sorry for so many pics)

IM000791.jpg

IM000793.jpg

IM000798.jpg

IM000799.jpg

IM000800.jpg

IM000804.jpg

IM000803.jpg

IM000809.jpg

IM000810.jpg

IM000811.jpg

Kalimalena said:
Hey ... good luck fishing tommorrow....
Convict Cichlids huh.... cool!....
Blanks from Garth.... any new yet?......
Yup.... I think those AKs are cool.... I wonder if you can call in your order?.... don't trust the web these days.....

No news from Garth yet :( Dang slacker lol

You should be able to call Jerry and place an order. Still deciding in my mind.

Beautiful Pics !!!!!!!..... oh and nice fish too..... How did you prepare it????? did you eat it already?????..... oh and nice knives too :D

Just fillet'd it and threw the fillets in the freezer. Caught it about 2 hrs ago. I got to go through my freezer and figure out how much fish I have.

Tomorrow will be nice. Church, shooting, church again, maybe more fishing... then comes monday... Fishing with mom and bro. It'll be a lot of fun :thumbup:

Well, time to put the clothes in the dryer and passout :yawn: Will keep yah guys updated and thanks a million for the friendships, laughs and best wishes. Always makes my day better. :cool:

Back