• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco knives - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc.

Hey Arm, dang, you definately should have had them by now!! Can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com with your PP name and order info? I've shipped all orders up to a couple weeks ago, so something is not right there.

Casey

Clips arrived yesterday. I am ecstatic :) Thanks Casey!
4rymxi.jpg

Casey,

Are you still making the ones with feathers on them? If so how about in bronze?

Hey Casey. I sent my funds a day or so ago through paypal. First time buyer (love the clips). I just wanted to make sure everything went through ok! Thank you!

Hi Casey. I've PM'd you without a response for a few days. Can you please let me know how my clip is travelling. Ordered back in Mid February, I posted up in this thread at the time of order.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thanks Casey, my Para 2 with your deep carry clip and custom scales from Mydlinka TM now is the perfect!
rear.jpgfront.jpg

Last edited:
Just sent a payment for 2 short stonewashed and then minutes later another for a short black or as close as possible to black. Like post #438 if possible :)
Thanks!
Jonathan

Pretty cool. How cool is it that I was a member of this forum since 2013 and this is my very first post.. Ever! Thanks Casey! :D

How can we contact you? I can't send you a private message here I suppose. I've read the first post and would like to buy a pair, seeing international shipping is available.

Hey dew - thanks for the email, and sorry for the late reply. It will be in your hands soon!

Hi Nj - really sorry for the delay - I haven't checked in for a couple weeks. Did you order a black clip? I was out of them, but shipped out all orders last Saturday when I got them back from Josh at Razor Edge. As usual he did a great job, and if it was a black one you were waiting for you should see it this week.

Tuhyp - dang, those are some sicky scales! Wow Mydlinka knocked that out of the park.

Thanks Jonathan!

Hey Boneybone. Yeah, that is super cool! You bet, can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com?

Casey

Sir, I have a grey Endura, what would you think a good color would be, black, light grey or something else. Please give me your opinion and I will order

Thanks,
rmeron

I just paypaled $19.00 for a plain long one for my Endura. Thank you so much.

Hi Casey, do you still have clips available, what (anodizing?) color has the best concealment when wearing jeans, blue?

Back