Deer hunting

Wow the details on the one you did for your father are superb, Polk. I love your style:thumbup:

Thanks. He was pretty speechless when I gave it to him at Christmas with a two toned, tooled leather sheath. It made my day to see him light up. I've got a small batch of flat ground 4.25" knives based off my dads in the works right now out of CPM 3V steel. It's pretty exciting for me. I'm going to give one of those to my father in law and keep one for myself. Some are going to friends and family. I don't know what I'll do with the rest yet.

Thanks. He was pretty speechless when I gave it to him at Christmas with a two toned, tooled leather sheath. It made my day to see him light up. I've got a small batch of flat ground 4.25" knives based off my dads in the works right now out of CPM 3V steel. It's pretty exciting for me. I'm going to give one of those to my father in law and keep one for myself. Some are going to friends and family. I don't know what I'll do with the rest yet.

I might have an idea for one of them.... :cool:

gdpolk he should be almost speechless, that's a beautiful knife & to have one built by your Son is just, well, very special. It's a family knife that should be handed down through the family.
Thanks for sharing.

Back