DEK1

Man oh man, I friggin love these Osage scales! The streaks come alive when it’s at the right angle. Murphjd25 Murphjd25 I had to spread the love over to this thread.
A8Btaq6.jpg
Absolutely beautiful my friend! Definitely worth the money.

Gusbuster Gusbuster

Have you tried mounting on the other (spine) side of the sheath? I'm wondering if that would be superior for a cross draw from AIWB or IWB?

Just curious...and of course dependent upon how you're wearing it.

I received the sheath with the Ulticlip on the other side, but it was placed in the middle part, and the sheath rode a little too high. I guess you could place it on the top, but I think the Ulticlip might be riding too high. I placed it in this position for strong side IWB at approximately 4 o clock. I was considering using a monoblock clip for cross draw, but I already have some other sheaths set up that way.

:thumbsup:Nice! I gotta try out one of those holsters!
I wear it quite a bit, with and without a belt. Fit and finish are first rate. I picked it up to supplement my Dark Star Gear "Apollo" which is also excellent and a bit more heavy duty. (I have quite a few DSG holsters, and a few from JM Custom Kydex as well.)

When I bought the "Icon" he had a promotion going...so you might want to check with them or other online sites to see if any discounts apply. DSG and JMCK also run sales at least a couple to a few times a year. Let me know if I can help as I'm pretty familiar with them. Shoot me a PM anytime.

I wear it quite a bit, with and without a belt. Fit and finish are first rate. I picked it up to supplement my Dark Star Gear "Apollo" which is also excellent and a bit more heavy duty. (I have quite a few DSG holsters, and a few from JM Custom Kydex as well.)

When I bought the "Icon" he had a promotion going...so you might want to check with them or other online sites to see if any discounts apply. DSG and JMCK also run sales at least a couple to a few times a year. Let me know if I can help as I'm pretty familiar with them. Shoot me a PM anytime.
Thanks I appreciate it.

Back