DEK2

Fonzi would of Jumped over the log.......

Elevated logs are tricky and we had a couple big bikes and an injured rider, but it was suggested 🤣

The CPK rough use warranty:
If your knife ever fails for any reason, short of intentionally breaking it, I will replace, repair or refund. Broken tips are repointed. Broken scales are replaced with the material of my choosing.

I don't have any green TT scales for that but I do have some gray TT if you want them. Also, if you return the knife to the mothership, I can resharpen it for you.

I will take you up on some scales. I think the CA may have been a bad idea because the fibers are unpleasantly scratchy in that area after wearing it against my skin for a while now. I'm not in any rush though, if I send it back in you can just mail it back with my DEK1 and 3 whenever they get finished; I've been meaning to carry the UF more anyway.

I sincerely appreciate it. I knew full well what I was doing and certainly don't expect this sort of thing to be repaired, not that it is anything more than cosmetic anyway.

Elevated logs are tricky and we had a couple big bikes and an injured rider, but it was suggested 🤣

I will take you up on some scales. I think the CA may have been a bad idea because the fibers are unpleasantly scratchy in that area after wearing it against my skin for a while now. I'm not in any rush though, if I send it back in you can just mail it back with my DEK1 and 3 whenever they get finished; I've been meaning to carry the UF more anyway.

I sincerely appreciate it. I knew full well what I was doing and certainly don't expect this sort of thing to be repaired, not that it is anything more than cosmetic anyway.
What is “CA” mentioned in this post?

I'm going to say that the damage of those scales goes beyond cosmetic. It has changed the geometry in an important spot and it affects the function of the knife. They should be replaced. Contact Jo and send them in and we will return it repaired with your other order.

We're blowing the last of those orders out now.

I'm going to say that the damage of those scales goes beyond cosmetic. It has changed the geometry in an important spot and it affects the function of the knife. They should be replaced. Contact Jo and send them in and we will return it repaired with your other order.

Just awesome

What is “CA” mentioned in this post?
I use this: http://www.mercuryadhesives.com/TDS/M5T.pdf
Fantastic stuff.

I meant the blade itself was only showing cosmetic issues. It's performance was impeccable and I can't imagine any kind of scale that would have held up to being smashed with a rock.

Thanks again and I'll be in touch with Jo shortly.

2-octyl cyanoacrylate
Best dermal adhesive known. Activated by moisture, binds like a vice to complex structures (skin, wood, plastic.... TT and micarta 👍) in a heat-producing reaction, is water-tight, and wards off some bacteria.

Good chit! (when it works.... and you don't glue your fingers to your.... ....... other fingers 🤣)

2-octyl cyanoacrylate
Best dermal adhesive known. Activated by moisture, binds like a vice to complex structures (skin, wood, plastic.... TT and micarta 👍) in a heat-producing reaction, is water-tight, and wards off some bacteria.

Good chit! (when it works.... and you don't glue your fingers to your.... ....... other fingers 🤣)

AKA

"I don't need no stinking hospital , just hold my finger where it belongs and let me squirt some of this glue on there"

Back