Deluxe Hurley Creek Lite

I have one of the first ones with scales, it’s one of my favorite pocket friendly fixed blades. I don’t believe anything can hurt this, including prying!:eek::)

These are not available, they are for an order! If anyone is interested I will be happy to make more.

Specs:
6 1/2" overall
2 3/4" blade
1/8" thick O1 steel
Available in green, tan, or black canvas micarta
$148 shipped with kydex pocket sheath
DSCN3300.JPG DSCN3305.JPG DSCN3301.JPG View attachment 1140828 DSCN3304.JPG DSCN3306.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN3306.JPG
    DSCN3306.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
If I could get a minimum of three orders I would offer it in 3/32” CPM S30V. I would need at least three orders to justify ordering steel.

If I could get a minimum of three orders I would offer it in 3/32” CPM S30V. I would need at least three orders to justify ordering steel.

How much would the cost change over O1?

How much would the cost change over O1?
About $10. The additional cost is for three reasons.
The steel costs more
Additional belts to clean off mill scale
Stainless needs to be wrapped in a special foil for heat treating, it’s $50 for a 10 foot roll

About $10. The additional cost is for three reasons.
The steel costs more
Additional belts to clean off mill scale
Stainless needs to be wrapped in a special foil for heat treating, it’s $50 for a 10 foot roll

I would be in for at least one in S30V. For me, any reasonable stainless steel is appreciated for EDC, and S30V is still pretty darn decent, IMO. I would have preferences for a longer handle, about 1/4", as I like 4" handles. Probably could make due with a small lanyard though. We could discuss via email the details. You can probably guess my handle material ;).

I'll dig around and see if I have some family in need of gifts sometime soon. Looks to be a nice small edition of a bird & trout knife as well, and there are a lot of fisherman in my fan... though I don't fish after moving to the city. I really need to change that at some point.

When there is a small change in dimensions I don’t charge extra, so a longer handle wouldn’t cost more.

I think this a good idea, I usually don’t carry carbon steel pocket knives especially during the summer because of the high maintenance.

I think one of these in s30v would be a fantastic edc.

I’m in for one.

D8692078-D8F7-4259-8779-C682C51B1EBE.jpeg
These look even better first hand!

Last edited:
Back