Dendra Knives info requested

You're right. They do look alike. The Tiger Jump is longer though.

The blade of the Tiger Jump looks like the same blade used in the Lion Steel PM1, which I believe is the official folding knife of the Swiss Police.

Gcg199 please do me a favor when you get it...tell me the thickness of the blade and if the liners are Ti. I can't seem to find that info for sure anywhere. One site said it had a Ti roto block lock...I don't think so.

Received my Dendra Tiger Jump today. Great piece in terms of looks, action and beefiness. The blade color is more like a charcoal gray.

The CF scale has ridges so it's not the nice smooth but grippy texture of the Zero Tolerance 0560CBCF.

I've included pictures by itself and also beside the LionSteel PM-1 and SR-1A.

4042c7a5-957a-40b8-8c2d-5a979d62a067_zps9215bfdb.jpg

136a3e47-ab85-4c15-abb4-baca81a16059_zps5b22c4e2.jpg

c68b5e02-1571-4221-aa0d-61c4bdeda81f_zps42a403c7.jpg

Received my Dendra Tiger Jump today. Great piece in terms of looks, action and beefiness. The blade color is more like a charcoal gray.

The CF scale has ridges so it's not the nice smooth but grippy texture of the Zero Tolerance 0560CBCF.

I've included pictures by itself and also beside the LionSteel PM-1 and SR-1A.

4042c7a5-957a-40b8-8c2d-5a979d62a067_zps9215bfdb.jpg

136a3e47-ab85-4c15-abb4-baca81a16059_zps5b22c4e2.jpg

c68b5e02-1571-4221-aa0d-61c4bdeda81f_zps42a403c7.jpg

How's the lock? My defender is still pretty sticky

How's the lock? My defender is still pretty sticky

No issues yet but the LionSteel titanium framelocks are notorious for that.

My DPx Gear HEST/F 2.0 T3 took ages but now I absolutely love it.

On my SR-1 Titanium Grey they have a steel at the top of the framelock to solve that. I'll take a picture tomorrow to show you.

The Tiger flipper action needs adjustment but already better. I don't mind the flick of the wrist.

The Deer Hunter with Stonewash D2 blade, handsome Micarta handles, no
Titanium back and no RotoBlock is a real bargain for the amount of quality you're getting.

I just ordered the above from ExtremAddiction.com

Last edited:
Hi, guys great thread I impulse bought the Defender Stonewashed and the Benchmade 275 Adamas tonight. Both seemed pretty beefy and up my alley. I watched xIcemanX's video like 3 times which was great veiwing by the way. It seems like a great value for the money I hope it's sweet because I really like the look of be Deerhunter as well. It looks to have a similar feel as the ZT 0200 which I luv Dearly.

Hi, guys great thread I impulse bought the Defender Stonewashed and the Benchmade 275 Adamas tonight. Both seemed pretty beefy and up my alley. I watched xIcemanX's video like 3 times which was great veiwing by the way. It seems like a great value for the money I hope it's sweet because I really like the look of be Deerhunter as well. It looks to have a similar feel as the ZT 0200 which I luv Dearly.

Glad you liked the video! I was hoping it would help others decide to purchase or not

I just got the Deer Hunter in, and still waiting on the Typhoon, I love the Deer Hunter, for the money, I think I like it better than the Defender, but I can't decide.
Now its on to the Tiger Jump...
The pivot on both of mine were tight as hell, but a little tinkering, and they worked out great. The Defender is sticky on the lock, but its getting a lot better.

it is very best knife Dendra Deer Hunter

[video=youtube;JksP_QElTyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JksP_QElTyk[/video]

I really like the Defender, just got it, used it for an hour or so, and am very pleased already. It's got a very comfortable handle, excellent blade shape, not too heavy to carry, rock solid, great build quality and it's a lot of knife for the money. I got the coated version and the coating is really nice, looks like it's been blued. I haven't checked out the others but they look good also.

Any one else having a hard time pushing the lock back into place. Once I have deployed and locked the blade, I have problems getting the lock all the way back into its original position. (not talking about a sticky lock)

Last edited:
Any one else having a hard time pushing the lock back into place. Once I have deployed and locked the blade, I have problems getting the lock all the way back into its original position. (not talking about a sticky lock)

Make sure the RotoBlock is in fully open position.

Ive had the Defender for about a week now. Had my buddy mess with the pivot and added some lube and graphite to it. Still a little sticky with the lock and not real smooth with opening. But with every open it seems to be getting better. Going to keep playing with it a little bit and see what happens. Other then that I love the knife. I was looking for a large folder and I found it. Anyone else that bought one having success with the lock not being sticky after using it for a little bit?

Back