Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Spark Spark Since you asked for questions and comments, I'm going to throw this out there. You've said on the live feeds that, if you win one of the drawings or the Sunday viewers giveaway, that one should give others a shot at winning.

I'm all for that and after winning, have backed out of the giveaways. My thought is, due to your generosity, you're taking five or six people out of the mix every week. At least the honest ones. I'd like to see the Sunday casts with dozens of viewers.

I don't want to see people getting greedy either but I don't want previous winners to think "I've already won. No reason to tune into the live cast", you might want to keep the prize for those that watch the YouTube live cast available to all.

I hope you take this as constructive. I'm just thinking of ways to get the number of Sunday viewers up there.

Thanks for your time and I'll be watching tomorrow ;).

So far there's only around 40-50 max viewers, so that's not really an issue thus far :) Most of the people who enter aren't watching the livestream, and the people who have watched, entered & won are still watching. If the live stream viewers increase, we'll see what happens

I get to work at 2pm PST and sometimes I hit the ground running..
I hope I can watch this live tomorrow!

I do not believe it is legal to restrict a sweepstakes (or its main prize) to paid members only. Paid membership surely counts as a "consideration" does it not?

So far there's only around 40-50 max viewers, so that's not really an issue thus far :) Most of the people who enter aren't watching the livestream, and the people who have watched, entered & won are still watching. If the live stream viewers increase, we'll see what happens

Well. I was wrong. I was actually expecting a decrease.

Congrats on 61 viewers today. :thumbsup::cool:

IMG_0851.jpg

Just a heads up Spark Spark , the announcement for week 9 reads "week 10". :)

~Chip

I do not believe it is legal to restrict a sweepstakes (or its main prize) to paid members only. Paid membership surely counts as a "consideration" does it not?
Fair enough, see the new and improved updated rules for entry.

Dat blame it! I thought there weren't enough entries for this week so I didn't tune into the podcast.
I did have a great nap though.;)

I've learned a lot here, made a little $ and would like to donate either a couple of stabilized blocks or scales to add to the giveaway if you'd like. I realize that most who enter aren't makers however....

Week 8 winners:
BFC Logo Sticker - @Edgeoflife
BFC Logo Patch - @Tat2dMFr
BFC Logo Tshirt - @shovelhead69
BFC Membership - @Doc_Savage
Grand Prize winner - Boker 01BO732 Urban Trapper - Durham68 Durham68
Bonus Livestream Prizepack winner (CS Pro-Lite, ESEE AH1, Magpul stickers, CTK Keychain, Boker hat, Ontario Patch) - @ooitzoo

Thank you Spark! Such a cool thing you are doing by sharing the anniversary loot with the membership.

This beauty arrived today.
A0A1D656-9A08-4AAF-BEB9-01516DF37C94.jpeg

Back