Didn't get what you wanted for the holidays? Time for some giveaways to change that!

Ok guys, we're going to change things up for Week 11

We're going to be giving away a Tom Mack Boss from White River Knife & Tool
JHqJZRvm.jpg

I've done a short promo video for it that will be going live at midnight tonight, 3/9

Just before midnight I'll post the Week 11 Giveaway thread
To enter, the same rules will apply as before, but this time you'll also need to click on the youtube video, like it, comment on it & subscribe to our YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums

When you post your comment, make sure you put your BladeForums.com username and your post number from the giveaway thread. You should also post your Youtube username in your giveaway thread post. If you aren't registered on YouTube, no big deal, just say so in the giveaway thread.

Questions? Comments?

Last edited:
Ok guys, we're going to change things up for Week 11

We're going to be giving away a Tom Mack Boss from White River Knife & Tool
JHqJZRvm.jpg

I've done a short promo video for it that will be going live at midnight tonight, 3/9

Just before midnight I'll post the Week 11 Giveaway thread
To enter, the same rules will apply as before, but this time you'll also need to click on the youtube video, like it, comment on it & subscribe to our YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/therealbladeforums.com

When you post your comment, make sure you put your BladeForums.com username and your post number from the giveaway thread. You should also post your Youtube username in your giveaway thread post. If you aren't registered on YouTube, no big deal, just say so in the giveaway thread.

Questions? Comments?
Hey Spark, you're going to get a 404 on the link as is. What you want is https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealBladeForums

Also I'm truly impressed by the number of people not reading the new rules. Despite the bold & red text everywhere.

Astounding. <facepalm>

I was just wondering, since it seems like people are really not getting the rules, does there need to be 500 people _successfully_ entering for the drawing to occur? Because, based on current trends, it seems like 500 entries in the thread should net about 200 actual entries.

We'll see what happens.

Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.

Also congratulations to this week's winners:
Chrisinzky Chrisinzky wins the sticker with post 200
@4mer_FMF wins the patch with post 383
@toxophilus wins the BFC tshirt with post 138
@RomaKid wins the membership extension with post 513
Post number 560, @MadMarkie wins the Grand Prize Ontario Bushcraft Woodsman
@Misplaced Hillbilly wins the livestream prize pack

For those of you who didn't realize that Daylight's Savings moved the broadcast forward, my apologies! Thanks to those who tuned in though!

Really liking the gaw's. I wish i would of looked up the White River from the start, that would have been my first vote! That is an extremely attractive knife. If i strike out next Sunday, it might have to be my next purchase.
Im learning all kinds of stuff every Sunday now, White River Knives, Benchmade made a pen, hobo juice, etc....

Oh man, I keep forgetting to give away the Benchmade Tactical Pen!

Back