Dirt Dart Steel Heart Coming This Sunday, October 15, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

I was really hoping for at least one uncoated option too in competition finish or stonewash or double cut or satin.

Last edited:
My favorite Busse design to date.

Struggling with color combos - not a bad problem to have - leaning towards black micarta and blue blade…

I hope these are a regular offering for awhile - this really is an extremely special design imo. ❤️

My favorite Busse design to date.

Struggling with color combos - not a bad problem to have - leaning towards black micarta and blue blade…

I hope these are a regular offering for awhile - this really is an extremely special design imo. ❤️
I hear ya bud. It's like that when ya see the one......try to figure the perfect combo.
Really a man needs more than 1. Hopefully, these will be a regular offering.

Black canvas often very dark green. Green canvas much lighter green. An important consideration for my color choice.
Best O’ Luck, everybody.

I will. Def black canvas 🤙
+1
scdub scdub , Black canvas micarta has varied a lot over the years, usually various shades of gray from light to medium to dark. Like tuica tuica said, some of the old black canvas has a greenish tint to it. I'm guessing the color varies from different suppliers and even different batches from the same supplier.

Born of Fire Born of Fire , Those are two great looking knives (with surprisingly consistent looking micarta)! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back