Dirt Dart Steel Heart Coming This Sunday, October 15, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

IMG_0874.jpeg

These cut pretty well. I hope this thinner edge geometry becomes the norm. The past few Busse knives I’ve bought didn’t need to be thinned out before use. This DDSH is bad ass - decent chopper too 👍

I passed on this one, probably due to a lack of alcohol in my system but thanks to "luethge" I have corrected this situation. I have only had it for a day and it's already taken over first place as my fixed blade carry (IWB). I will strip it at some point but it looks good now and the Black Canvas is one of the best looking I have seen.

If I seen this one, it would definitely get the knife bug going again...can not believe I missed it

One went up for sale and was gone before I checked this morning. So it was an overnight sale. I absolutely love everything about this knife.

View attachment 2441190

These cut pretty well. I hope this thinner edge geometry becomes the norm. The past few Busse knives I’ve bought didn’t need to be thinned out before use. This DDSH is bad ass - decent chopper too 👍
I hear ya man. The Liberty Heart is like that as well. Cuts really well. I hope the DDSH becomes a regular offering, I'd really like to have one.
Screenshot_20240130_073139_Gallery.jpg

I hear ya man. The Liberty Heart is like that as well. Cuts really well. I hope the DDSH becomes a regular offering, I'd really like to have one.
Several times I have passed on a new model only to regret it later, and then I try to find one on the secondary market. Based on the huge popularity of the ASH1, I am surprised the DDSH did not hang around for sale longer - it's really cool. I'm a big fan of the ASH1, but I like the DDSH even more than I thought I would. Jerry Busse Jerry Busse , bring back the DDSH - there are guys that need one (or more)! :cool:

Back