Disccusion: Beckerhead BK-10 Special (was: Don't you just HATE it when ...)

spoke to KaBar an hour ago and they said about 100, and 12 orders or so this AM

plenty left :)

im trying to round up 15k to buy the rest.....not going as well as id hoped....hell if i could find an extra 150 just to get another one id be happy

im trying to round up 15k to buy the rest.....not going as well as id hoped....hell if i could find an extra 150 just to get another one id be happy
+1. I would mod one if I had another.

spoke to john (very helpful and knowledgeable) this AM at 8:30 sharp and placed my order. should ship today or tomorrow so says he.

PUMPED :p

I ordered two from a nice lady named Beth at Kabar. 68Left and she verified some dealer is supposed to buy the remainder soon...

Ever since I joined this forum, I have asked for this blade to come back around. Did I take a pass on this. Absolutely, I DID NOT!!!. 150 smackers into the hands of purveyors of this fine knife. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to Ethan and KaBar.

Here is My Post from 8/18/2009

The Brute and Magnum Camp have generated significant interest here, but as for me, I would ask why not the BK10 Crew? It has a similar profile to the BK9 although "stubbier", it's thinner than the oh, so heavy duty BK2(which I love) and seems to be an acknowledged ideal size for survival, EDC, Bug Out, etc. and has a pommel you could use for pounding like the 7 & 9.

Why no mention of this blade? Did I miss something?

Forum NOOB.....

If I had any money I would have ordered one. If I had any sense, I would have gotten my BH number BEFORE the special was up. Apparently I have no dollars, or sense.

So there's still some Bk10's left? I did not know this...Wow.

Come on paycheck. You can't get here any sooner. :(

id buy on credit my man, dont think they will see tuesday afternoon if the dealer rumor is true

Still have not received mine. :( I ordered on the 26th though, so thats ok. I got the invoice a couple days ago, so I wonder when it will come...

I am glad they survived the first day. I'm the non Beckerhead, trying to get that fixed. Had to see what today held for me on the money situation. I will call Kabar bright and early in the morning and get my order in for one of these beauties.

spoke to john (very helpful and knowledgeable) this AM at 8:30 sharp and placed my order. should ship today or tomorrow so says he.

PUMPED :p

He should be. :D

Some are going out, 5 at a time, according to the Weekly Kabar-er.

I will neither deny nor confirm that I sent a few dealer friends of mine links to this thread, and Kabars contact info. Imagine, being the sole surviving knife dealer to have,

gasp

the rest of the stock of LE BK10's. Why, you might have more combined bribery power than that of the President, and .....

No, there's still some left, get them before they are gone.

Moose

If I had any money I would have ordered one. If I had any sense, I would have gotten my BH number BEFORE the special was up. Apparently I have no dollars, or sense.
We ate rice for 3 days and my wife would'nt talk to me for a week when I bought mine....totaly worth it I got my BK10 I dropped a few pounds and my wife didn't talk to me for a week. win win win ;)

We ate rice for 3 days and my wife would'nt talk to me for a week when I bought mine....totaly worth it I got my BK10 I dropped a few pounds and my wife didn't talk to me for a week. win win win ;)
Rightly so.

sounds like a bkt ad that would get millions of husbands buying beckers

"They call this the 'silent treatment'. They think we don't like it."

Back