DLT Kapara G10 20CV Exclusive

DA170

Platinum Member
DLT announced the first Kapara Exclusive is dropping on April 20TH @ 11:00 AM Central.
Price is $198.00

I was hoping for Carbon fiber or Micarta with LC200N , But I'm definitely excited about getting one of these. DLT is killing the Exclusives so far this year!IMG_09042021_212357_(1300_x_1350_pixel).jpg

I'm on the fence I like it , but I want another military and I hope there's a k390 on the way or a Micarta

Last edited:
A red micarta would have made this a "must-buy" for me, but that green is a pass.

I want it Greener, darn it! :D

Still, good job, DLT. :thumbsup:

I believe i'm in the minority here but I'm really tired of 20cv. While I typically prefer G10 to CF most days I really don't feel compelled by this model over the stock.

But I'm sure it will sell out quick because i'm in the minority. :)

But I'm sure it will sell out quick because i'm in the minority. :)

Nothing wrong with the minority! I think to myself all the time how OFF I must be, Because I dislike most of the knives from the high end big name production companies. :rolleyes::p

Nothing wrong with the minority! I think to myself all the time how OFF I must be, Because I dislike most of the knives from the high end big name production companies. :rolleyes::p

The more I look at the gray the more I like it. I'm tempted to get one and swap the s30v for the 20cv and move the CF/20cf.

The more I look at the gray the more I like it. I'm tempted to get one and swap the s30v for the 20cv and move the CF/20cf.

Just curious, what makes you prefer S30V so much more compared to 20CV?

Just curious, what makes you prefer S30V so much more compared to 20CV?

Stainless doesn't really excite me in general but heat treat does. S30v seems to be pretty well dialed in by most companies where 20cv can be hit or miss. Spyderco may be more consistent than others but I don't know that I've really felt that most production 20cv was light years ahead of s30v. Neither one really excite me.

I was thinking the opposite, maybe I’ll just try to score one of the upcoming castoff franken-kaparas in cf-20cv!

Back