DLT M390 drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
They handled it more professionally than you think. They actually came on to this forum and give updates as soon as they were available. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

A mountain out of a mole hill? I don't see it that way. I'm just offering an opinion, not an argument. Like I said, I had two knives in mind for purchase today and If one fell through, so be it. Bravo to all that persevered and got in. I don't sweat the small things, thus I harbor no angst against the folks at DLT.

I didn't bother trying to get in on this item, as I already have M390 PM2s, but I will say that DLT is rapidly becoming my preferred site for knife purchases. They've been easy to deal with, actually pay attention when you add notes to your order, ship fast, and communicate well (including today with the server issues). YMMV, but I check DLT first when I'm looking to buy. Several other dealers have seriously underwhelmed me lately, so I vote with my wallet.

I waited long enough,was frustrated with crash and missed my PM2 but already dealt with DLT many times and nothing but great about customer service.One of the best dealers out there.Cheers.

Boggles my mind that people are rushing to buy 1 or 2 knives and then sell them for profit on Ebay minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back