Do you actually read threads when you post?

Not to get off topic, but have you ever noticed that some people don't seem to read the entire post before making a comment?

Put me down for # 69 on Nick's Little Grunt with the map thingy.

Thanks for the offer Mr. Whirler.

Ruppert

Not reading the whole thread, before posting on it, will usually result in "egg on your face" as grandma used to tell me.

Fred

Nick, I try to read the posts. But sometimes I scroll down through the responses because they become redundant and then trivial. A petpeeve of mine is when people post responses that clearly don't know the answer. Or they say "just buy one". If we weren't doers we would just buy knives.
I try to preview my replies to correct errors, and I wish everyone did.
adammichael, I apologize, I for one did not know your name is michael. :eek:If your posts were signed I probably would have picked that up.
Alden
No apology nessesary Allen, I do need to make sure I sign my post though. It wont happen again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Mr. Whirler.

I don't know why but that right there was honestly the funniest thing I've read in a long time. I instantly got this mental image of big ol' body builder Nick in a pink tutu whirling around a dance floor.

I think I need psychotic help

Well after reading all 5 pages here I can honestly say that I can go to sleep now with nothing on my mind. :)

No apology nessesary Allen, I do need to make sure I sign my post though. It wont happen again.

Michael, reread your post. You complain people don't know your name when it's not on your post, but you are guilty of the same. My name is readily apparent.:)

Whoever I am.:rolleyes:

P.S. Thank you for your generous contest. :thumbup:

No. We "ALL" aren't.
But far too many are.
Then, on top of not even reading the posts, toss in the gramatical flaws from people who can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" or "their", "there" and "they're", and I can't even decipher about 1/2 of the posts these days.

And I thought it was just me.

Nick, I try to read the posts. But sometimes I scroll down through the responses because they become redundant and then trivial. A petpeeve of mine is when people post responses that clearly don't know the answer. Or they say "just buy one". If we weren't doers we would just buy knives.
I try to preview my replies to correct errors, and I wish everyone did.
adammichael, I apologize, I for one did not know your name is michael. :eek:If your posts were signed I probably would have picked that up.
Alden

Michael, reread your post. You complain people don't know your name when it's not on your post, but you are guilty of the same. My name is readily apparent.:)

Whoever I am.:rolleyes:

P.S. Thank you for your generous contest. :thumbup:

Help me out here, Nick!

He's probably too light headed from painting his hammer thingy :D

Has anyone got some tractor paint?
BTW: thanks for the contest,
I'll take #6555,:rolleyes:
Jim

Back