Does anyone carry a keychain tool?

PM me your address and I'll send you a P-38 and the larger P-51. I bought a package of ten each made in the U.S. by Shelby Co. a few years ago.

Awesome. That is why this forum is so great. The people.

I am going to ping you before my next visit to Vegas - and if you can break free I'll treat you to a meal at Casa Don Juan - one of my favorite places in your town.

I come out end of April, beginning of May for the NDA Dart tournament, stay at Bally's and always get a car for the week.

best

mqqn

I recently put a Leatherman Micra on my keychain and though it has been super useful, I'm not convinced that it isn't too bulky.

I always carry a bottle opener regardless, because who doesn't need an excuse to have more toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently put a Leatherman Micra on my keychain and though it has been super useful, I'm not convinced that it isn't too bulky.

I always carry a bottle opener regardless, because who doesn't need an excuse to have more toys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the spirit, really. ;^)

best

mqqn

Awesome. That is why this forum is so great. The people.

I am going to ping you before my next visit to Vegas - and if you can break free I'll treat you to a meal at Casa Don Juan - one of my favorite places in your town.

I come out end of April, beginning of May for the NDA Dart tournament, stay at Bally's and always get a car for the week.

best

mqqn
One part of living in Vegas that is amazing is all the different food, I'm secretly a fat kid at heart, so all you have to do is offer pork tacos and I'm in. Let me know the next time your in town, you provide the tacos, I'll provide the beer.[emoji2][emoji106]

Also forgot the point of this thread.
9aa4001a2d40bc5bf31376f454964a44.jpg

My P-51 that's outlasted riding on the keying of four different vehicles, I have a craftsman 4 way screwdriver on the spare keyring that's about 20 years old.

Love the original K-tool.

75dc8ee1ba5522d2edbe9540dbb6bd9d.jpg

Jeff

I was gifted the K-Tool but haven't carried it yet, because I have become to like my titanium access tool too much:

stjupPo.png

I shortened it so that it goes along the keys much better.

Besides that, I have victorinox nail clipper, case knife pick and fenix e05 ss flashlight.

My pockets probably look closer to the Peacent's handful-o-tools. Rule book taken straight from the department of redundancy department. It's really late, so a pic of pocket dump will need to wait for tomorrow.

But suffice it to say I like options, lots and lots of options. Stupid Boy Scouts ruined me. [emoji12][emoji51]

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

I have an Atwood Prybaby on my keychain. 99% of the time is has only been used as a bottle opener but isn't that the most important use anyway?

I used to carry a Leatherman Squirt PS4, but after losing three of them to the TSA at the airport, I stopped. :rolleyes:

I have an Atwood Prybaby on my keychain. 99% of the time is has only been used as a bottle opener but isn't that the most important use anyway?

I use mine primarily on three things: picking stones out of the bottom of your shoe, opening beers and opening picture frames (at work).

Actually on my keychain? A SAK Classic, fob for gym access, and a repro dogtag. Sears flat screwdriver and safety pin in my wallet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

20140104_122707_zps02d38060.jpg

This little combo has most of my food group covered: mini blade, mini plier, scissors, flat driver/pry tool, real 3D phillips with long shank, micro phillips (the whole world is held together with tiny phillips screws), pen, and tweezers.

This little combo has most of my food group covered: mini blade, mini plier, scissors, flat driver/pry tool, real 3D phillips with long shank, micro phillips (the whole world is held together with tiny phillips screws), pen, and tweezers.

It truly is!!

best

mqqn

I got one of the larger County Comm Ti pry bars.

I wear it around my neck, not with my keys.

CC Ti Tool.jpg

Back