Does anyone else not like Kershaw?

So before you find out my IP address, hunt me down, and beat me up, hear me out. I honestly am not very happy with KAI right now. I'm beginning my Freshman year in college in 3 days and due to that, I have absolutely no money to blow. Kershaw is releasing their 2013 models and I love the Injection 3.0. This is rough. Waiting to have any sort of disposable income to get the latest knife is definitely one of my least favorite things to do. I'll be starting my Christmas list early this year. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else in this boat with me? Okay, now if you still believe I should be beat up, let me know and we can discuss this matter further somewhere else.

Rant over.
Tripwire

Yea, and how about having the money and having
to wait for that gorgeous 0770cf to come out?
Not fair I say! It means that I have to wait with
ordering a couple other knives too.. The pain!

Wily wily wily

Did someone say 0770CF? :D
That is the knife I have waited for ZT to make; lightweight, regularly sized, high quality, and dead sexy. :)

Oh, and OP, I hate you. (suggestive title) ;)

Hahahaha. I'm looking into that or the 0566 as my first ZT... Once I have money. Let's be honest here- It's a rough life waiting either for money or the knife to be released. Maybe I can skip a couple meals here and there. But seriously though, my list is as follows: 1) Injection.... Wait for it.... Wait for it.... 2)Something else.

0770cf, 0801, 0801cf, 0454, injection, thermite, deminsion, 0561, etc. I needed to win that lottery the other day....

This is the only reason why I dislike them, but it's a good reason. The only other thing is the excessive use of Loc-Tite, because I cannot get my pivot loose on my 0551.

This is the only reason why I dislike them, but it's a good reason. The only other thing is the excessive use of Loc-Tite, because I cannot get my pivot loose on my 0551.

have you tried heating it up a little bit? some have mentioned hot water as a good way.

Or has someone been using super glue?

I feel like everyone here would have loved to win the lottery. And I'd say this whole issue is one of the better things that can happen to a company- People are actively waiting for the funds for their product, or they are waiting for that product to be released.

I dont dislike KAI, kershaw or ZT. I do however have a very passionate disdain for the Illinois Lottery.

I've heard that alcohol is a solvent for that stuff. Perhaps someone could clarify that?

So before you find out my IP address, hunt me down, and beat me up, hear me out. I honestly am not very happy with KAI right now. I'm beginning my Freshman year in college in 3 days and due to that, I have absolutely no money to blow. Kershaw is releasing their 2013 models and I love the Injection 3.0. This is rough. Waiting to have any sort of disposable income to get the latest knife is definitely one of my least favorite things to do. I'll be starting my Christmas list early this year. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else in this boat with me? Okay, now if you still believe I should be beat up, let me know and we can discuss this matter further somewhere else.

Rant over.
Tripwire

I feel ya, man. My first 2 years I've lived at home while in college. Next week I'm moving halfway across the country, so I can't be spending much money on knives. Best of luck to you

I dont dislike KAI, kershaw or ZT. I do however have a very passionate disdain for the Illinois Lottery.

Hahaha. This made my day. I heard if you call them, and give them a stern talking too, you may just be helped out. Granted, I got that from Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt.

I don't like them because they keep taking my money.

Welcome to the club.

I feel ya, man. My first 2 years I've lived at home while in college. Next week I'm moving halfway across the country, so I can't be spending much money on knives. Best of luck to you

Thanks man, best of luck to you too. Where are you moving too?

Back