Does anyone else not like Kershaw?

I've heard that alcohol is a solvent for that stuff. Perhaps someone could clarify that?

Alcohol contains water, the last thing you want (maybe it's just me) to do is put water into the pivot area. Heat works to break loctite, it's all over the package, on their website, and Google results when searching "how to loosen loctite".

Just sell your plasma and one of your kidney and from there, save up, one plasma donation at a time.

Oh, you just need a fund raiser or two. How can you generate some extra fundage? Sell some stuff you don't use or need, detail a few cars, clean guns, etc! The issue isn't timing its funding! Good luck getting it ASAP.
So before you find out my IP address, hunt me down, and beat me up, hear me out. I honestly am not very happy with KAI right now. I'm beginning my Freshman year in college in 3 days and due to that, I have absolutely no money to blow. Kershaw is releasing their 2013 models and I love the Injection 3.0. This is rough. Waiting to have any sort of disposable income to get the latest knife is definitely one of my least favorite things to do. I'll be starting my Christmas list early this year. :rolleyes:

Is anyone else in this boat with me? Okay, now if you still believe I should be beat up, let me know and we can discuss this matter further somewhere else.

Rant over.
Tripwire

Back