Does We Or Reate Make A Left Handed Knife?

As a few people have mentioned there is a left-hand version of the Kizer Gemini that is a great knife.

As far as WE, in addition to the couple models listed, Drop (former Massdrop) does a Ferrum Forge Crux and Gent that are manufactured by WE. They both have reversible clips.

Jake Hoback is a traiter to his kind!
A few years back, shortly after he asked if anyone was interested in a run of lefty mid tech Kwaibacks, he announced he will no longer be making left handed knives. Custom, or mid tech.
and the guy is LEFT HANDED!!
I assume it had to do with tooling costs and whatnot, but really?!? Not even going to make customs?!?

Interesting! I think I knew he was a lefty but wow! I would lose it if he did a run of lefties. I love his kwaibacks. Maybe now that he is big time, he’d revisit the idea?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
There are a few custom leftys floating around out there. It's not many. IIRC the first prototype was a lefty, because he made it for himself.
I think you'd be more likely to see Strider drop another batch of leftys before Hoback.

As a few people have mentioned there is a left-hand version of the Kizer Gemini that is a great knife.

As far as WE, in addition to the couple models listed, Drop (former Massdrop) does a Ferrum Forge Crux and Gent that are manufactured by WE. They both have reversible clips.

There is one knife available on Drop with a fully left handed version.
That is the Gavko Thresher.
The aesthetic never did anything for me so I never bought one, but I've heard very good things about the quality. I do believe WE made it.

Back