Doggy Pics:

Vixen:
2-15-08FtOrd134Small.jpg

And Thor:
8-15-08031Small.jpg

Both Belgian Malinois. Vixen is a 2 1/2 year old female who we've had since she was a pup. She's dope certified.

Thor is a 5 year old male from Holland who we've only had for less than a year. He spent a year as a Police Officer and then a year as a Deputy Sheriff, before deciding that law enforcement wasn't the career for him. :D

The dog in all three pics is Peaches. She's quite possibly one of the most awesome dogs ever.

The dog on the right on the bottom picture is Puggins. Puggins is at least 10 years old, and isn't in the best shape, but hopefully she'll be with us a bit longer.

0224071526sd2.jpg

0301072221kk4.jpg

0331070043nf3.jpg
i love pugs

027_24A.jpg

Poodle mutt that was going to the big sleep at the clinic where I worked. Best dog ever!. I am getting another rescue soon, a Beagle.

Inspired by rosconey2's tale of his theiving beastie,I got to feeling a little sentimental.

Let's post some pics of our best freinds...

This is Wolf(R.I.P.14 years old and the best dang dog that ever stunk up this world) and my son Mark K Jr.

CIMG0441.jpg

CIMG0655.jpg

adorable dog, reminds me of my NIA. She is a pitbull mix. Very smart, very sweet.

niabed.jpg

and very spoiled

tday14.jpg

Thank you! We already are. She fell right in. Tail hasn't stoped wagging yet:D

I read in your previous post that she is a rescue dog as well ...further congrat's on that aspect of getting your new hound.:thumbup:

Thanks Bonkers! Yeah further up the thread I posted a pic of my previous dog, a rescue as well. Wish more people would give these guys a second chance.

Kind regards

Shike

Here is our new puppy "Bowie". He is a 14 week old Terrier mix. We call him Bowie because he has one black eye and one blue eye. Like David Bowie.
Mork.jpg

Last edited:
and my border collie heeler mix is 10 now she's a diabetic

I lost my Border Collie of almost 14years to Diabetes in February. But with injections and strict diet her last 14 months of life were the best I had with her.

I pray you have much longer with your girl.

Time to get this great thread back up at the top. :D

I had the pleasure of a canine house guest last week. It was good having 2 dogs again, it already being over 3 1/2 months since the death of my beloved Border Collie, Becky.

My guest was Winston, half St Bernard & half Bloodhound, who weights in almost twice as much as Blu, my Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Blu took the opportunity to use Winston as a 150 pound furry pillow! :D

sleepinghounds.jpg

ok, fine. i'll post my bundles of joy

Breanna The Fat- god knows what she is, but she's loving, cute and fat. I kinda like fat dogs.
MyBabies024.jpg

And Starbuck. Purebred Shetland Sheepdog(figured I'd throw that in there). Supposively the 6th smartest breed in the world, but apparently I got a dud. Maybe it's just because he's too pretty.:p
Starbuck7.jpg

Another recent canine house guest but I think my sister's Old English Sheepdog wanted to go home:

Holiday110-Omiatthewheel.jpg

Here's my yeller lab, Moxie. Got her from one of my fishing buds for two cases of Budweiser. She's extremely smart, but also extremely foolish.

Attachments

• Baby Mox.jpg
    Baby Mox.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 19
  • Me and Mox.jpg
    Me and Mox.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Mox in Elf Hat.jpg
    Mox in Elf Hat.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 22
  • Mox Mosaic.jpg
    Mox Mosaic.jpg