Doggy Pics:

hlee- Cyder is beautiful!

here is my girl:
P2050479.jpg

Wheeler's Bonny Valentine- aka Bonny, she's a German Shorthaired Pointer and the best dog I've ever had. She turns 5 on Valentine's Day. I took this shot after we had been hunting quail and she looks a little hacked that I woke her up for a picture. She's my first hunting dog and I should have bought a lottery ticket the day I got her. Oh, and most of her best friends are Lab's.

Ahhh yes ... Golden Retrievers! They are cute when they are small and are handy when they grow up.

WhiskeyAsPuppy1.jpg

WhiskeyWithGoose1.jpg

Agree

gang.jpg

Corky the blue heeler mix is now in North Carolina keeping my dad company, Coco the shepard mix is resting on the dresser and Holly the pit is raising the beagle. She to kind hearted and afraid of displining the pup.

My bird dog Radar.
IMG_0168b-2.jpg

His chair, sit in it and you'll know.;)
Hunting052.jpg

After a day of fun.:D
Hunting022.jpg

Helle

Radar's my favorite. We can't have pets here, we're moving this year to someplace where we can.

thx - cpr

Here's my Hiper Piper, BorderCollie got her from mid america border rescue and she's the coolest, smartest, dog i've ever had, (i'm used to Bluetick Coonhounds)

Piper9.jpg

Thanks for asking. Harry is a belgian tervuren or more generally Belgian shepherd. Here's a little story about Harry, when he was born he was the runt of the litter and the breeder set him aside because she thought he was not going to make it. She tried a puffing a little air into him and he came around, turns out he may be the tallest terv she's had. Dog Brag: he has 4 agility titles, canine good citizen, obedience and a herding title.

http://www.akc.org/breeds/belgian_tervuren/index.cfm

My wifes yorkie.......
badboy.jpg

My lab as a pup, with his buddie...we had to put the aussy down last fall, poor guy was 15
2dogs.jpg

Now he's my fullgrown shop dog:cool:
cd.jpg

Thanks for asking. Harry is a belgian tervuren or more generally Belgian shepherd. Here's a little story about Harry, when he was born he was the runt of the litter and the breeder set him aside because she thought he was not going to make it. She tried a puffing a little air into him and he came around, turns out he may be the tallest terv she's had. Dog Brag: he has 4 agility titles, canine good citizen, obedience and a herding title.

http://www.akc.org/breeds/belgian_tervuren/index.cfm
I thought he was one of those. How are they with kids?Beatiful dog

:Dhere are mine: 4 footed moochers!

Attachments

• 100_2750.jpg
    100_2750.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2737.jpg
    100_2737.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2756.jpg
    100_2756.jpg