Doggy Pics:

One more of Gus

100_0983.jpg

OK, I know this is the doggy pictures thread, but I have to tell you this. Last night at 3:30 a.m. Sasha is going apesh*t barking downstairs. Here is a repeat set of pics of Sasha (keeping in the theme of this thread).

Sasha.jpg

Sash.jpg

Note her friendly smile and large teeth. :) Anyway, back to the story. I'm very concerned at her barking, since she never makes a peep at night. I get my trusty Surefire and appropriate "robber-will-be-really-sorry" weapon and head downstairs. Sasha is standing up at the window to the back yard (fenced). So I figure robber or animal, she can take care of it, so I let her out. Well she's like a bat-outa-h*ell, onto the deck, and then jumps 15-20 feet in one spring and is chasing something at full speed. Sure enough I see her eyes glowing in my flashlight, plus another set of eyes on some animal she's chasing. I figure it's a cat, but it doesn't jump over the fence like most cats. Instead, they go round and round our yard at least 5-6 times at full speed, with Sasha just feet from catching the other animal. Only on the third or fourth pass, do I see that it is a fox! Well, the fox finally escaped, but boy did Sasha give it a run for its money, expecially being at least twice its size! Sasha got a treat when she came in. Just needed to brag on my dog... :D

- Mark (with a fox-free back yard) :D

BTW: For those who want to know, it was a Red Fox.

indexpic2.jpg
Hi: My first post... This is digger, my English Bull terrier @ 40kg. He is extremely obedient (most obeident dog i have trained so far) and sociable with animals and people. Again another dog type that receives bad press and gets lumped into the so called pitbull bag (how many breeds do they call a pitbull nowdays? 12 or so and growing?). Bringing a dog up responsibly with proper training makes all the difference - it doesn't matter if the dog is a pitbull, bull terrier, german shepard or white fluffy. Digger is also an Australian Champion (2006 dog shows). I have one other BT bitch (which we will breed from when the time is right) a Chinese crested (white fluffy) and a Boston terrier.

Here are my 2, NSDTR (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retreivers).
Sam (F5) & Fox (M8)

dave

8-27-07007.jpg

Hector, enjoying the frozen grass in our yard. No real white christmas, but that's as white as it'll ever get at christmas time around cologne.
p4080019jr7.jpg

p4080020vk8.jpg

It'll get a lot better when we visit the blackforest from the second christmas day to new year. There's plenty of snow. :D

Hypnotized my Walker Coon Hound Benny last night with a piece of chocolate.

BennyHypnotized.jpg

Here are Baxter and Ozzie, our Anatolian Shepherd puppies.

Their first snow:
P1000881OzzieBaxterfirstsnow12-06-2.jpg

Ozzie in the window:
P1000870Ozzieinwindow12-04-2007.jpg

Checking on the cattle:
P1000868BaxterOzzieKay12-03-2007.jpg

Earlier this year with our Newfoundland, who looks small next to them already:
6206MunchBaxterOzzie4-02-2007.jpg

i like dogs more than most people. can't imagine a house without a dog.

my little girl, got her at 6mo from the shelter, border collie/shep/rott mix (according to the vet):

2129087386_d8a62b637e_o.jpg

2129103708_49d7c37cb2.jpg

2129103706_f9022f1097.jpg

does the herding crouch/stalk with never having seen a sheep. :)

IMG_6721.jpg

This is my sister who was my flower girl in my wedding and this is my daughter Princess Leia. She's a Boston/ Pug mix - aka Bugs.

Reese is growing fast!! And she is quicker than greased lighting, she only took a few second for me to take this...

HPNX0847.jpg

Well, Dancer is the new guy, the one I was gonna name Mongo. He is 8 months old today. In this picture you can actually see one of his eyes and his pink tongue!

ThanksMaryAnne136.jpg

This is Dancer as I usually see him - which is just a black mop with 4 legs (I think).

ThanksMaryAnne169.jpg

Sophie, who just turned 13 months. Little Miss "I took 3rd Place at The National Specialty."

ThanksMaryAnne170.jpg

And THIS is Sophie kicking Dancer's butt (again).

DancerSophieFight1.jpg

This is Sayde's Hard Cyder... Cyder for short. She will retrieve until her heart explodes if you let her. Nothing makes her tail wag more then seeing a shotgun come out of the safe. This pic was taken with minimal staging. I was getting my stuff together for a duck hunt and she went over and laid own with her paw over the gun, like she was saying "Not with out me, you won't." I just put the coat over her.

huntress3.jpg

Back