How To Easily upload photos!

I hate photobucket with a passion...but I'll put up with just about anything to avoid those unsightly "watermarks", and PB doesn't do that...yet.

EDIT: So far they haven't broken any links that I'm aware of that I didn't break or delete, myself. I did think for a while that they were starting to lose my images, but it turned out to be some weird thing with my last laptop. Win7, I shouldn't be surprised I guess. On my android phone, there they'd be, all accounted for & showing. I've had a PB account for over 10 years, with more than 2500 images & vids. I can't bash them over retention. :)
I don't know what it is. When I had a PC I never had any issues. I keep the camera on my phone set at the largest setting but for some reason by the time they get here they are small, whether they areally pulled directly from my phone or from PB.

I don't know what it is. When I had a PC I never had any issues. I keep the camera on my phone set at the largest setting but for some reason by the time they get here they are small, whether they areally pulled directly from my phone or from PB.

Have you checked your PB settings? Used to have image size & upload size options. Should still.

BUSSE-BIG_ASHBM_user-1_zpsd5q6sjfp.jpg

I just went to the desktop site instead of the mobile site and I found the upload settings. Let's see how this comes out........

:) Glad I could blindly help ya stumble across the solution! :D:thumbup:

Finally! Much better! Thanks Jaxx.

Dude, I tried to tell you that was the problem awhile back. ;)

The native image is tiny, even on Photobucket, so that's not going to help. Would need to reload it to your photobucket. You may have your upload settings set for a really small upload or something.

Photobucket has automatic re-sizing settings on each account. You can choose how big they upload, unless the native image is smaller than your settings.

Darn, still tiny pic. :( Must be your PB account settings on the upload size? Unless you took the pic that size, in which case you're SOL... Odd otherwise.

Glad to see you finally have it worked out! :thumbup: Now, finally show us that blasted Battle Saw in all her glory!!! :D :p

Oh, I know you did SP. I just couldn't find it on the mobile site. Then i figured the desktop was maybe the only way to do it. Then I had a hard time finding it on the desktop site on my phone screen. Lol! I'd click on something and due to the smaller screen size, the pop up windows would only partially show. It was a royal pain in the butt. Haha!

This is a great post, but can't figure out how to get the URL from Imgur on my Mac computer.

Any Mac users on here using it?

Reference the image directly, "https://photos.smugmug.com/My-First-Gallery/i-cRRWpgz/0/X3/BUSSE%20006-X3.jpg" and make sure to uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box under the URL field.
Beautiful, beautiful blades you got there.

Is this what you were trying at?

BUSSE%20006-X3.jpg

Finally a better hosting site, thanks for the advice.

ap27YOe.jpg

Back